- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Northern Suburbs|
Shop assistant/barista required in Durbanville.
- Matric/grade 12 certificate
- Computer literate
- Certificate in barista
- Exceptional customer service
- Must be well-groomed; friendly; polite and presentable
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 12 Oct 08:24
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Property Investment Portfolio Administrator||Cape Town||16 Oct 13:21|
|Site Supervisor||Durban||16 Oct 11:59|
|Technical Compliance Manager||Johannesburg||16 Oct 09:44|
|Recruitment Consultant||Cape Town||16 Oct 09:42|
|Site Supervisor||Witbank||16 Oct 08:20|
|Store Manager||Kimberley||16 Oct 07:42|
|Store Manager||Kimberley||16 Oct 07:39|
|Assistant Manager||Kuruman||16 Oct 07:33|
|Counter Sales||Vanderbijlpark||15 Oct 15:35|
|Restaurant/Operations Manager||Nelspruit||15 Oct 15:34|