- Sharpening African manufacturers' competitive edge with technology
- Emirates on the hunt for experienced South African pilots
- Why your workers want you to celebrate International Happiness Day
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Johannesburg, Southern Suburbs|
Store manager - The Glen.
- Grade 12/matric
- Three to four years’ experience in a management position
- Experience in the clothing industry
- Experience in managing all aspects of a store
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Experience in maintaining health and safety practices
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work under pressure
Applicants must reside in Johannesburg South or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 13 Mar 12:53
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Financial Controller||Richards Bay||22 Mar 09:19|
|Marketing Assistant||Cape Town||22 Mar 09:17|
|Branch Manager||Durban||22 Mar 09:15|
|Financial Accountant||Cape Town||22 Mar 09:11|
|Tracking Technician||Nelspruit||22 Mar 09:09|
|Technical Buyer||Ladysmith||22 Mar 07:15|
|Engineering Manager||Cape Town||20 Mar 15:42|
|Technical Sales Consultant||Boksburg||20 Mar 14:43|
|Internal Sales Consultant||Cape Town||20 Mar 13:51|
|Regional Sales Manager||Johannesburg||20 Mar 12:47|