- Top Sars official Jonas Makwakwa 'quits' mid-probe, sources say
- Closing the open source skills gap through graduate development
- SA jobs outlook for Q2 2018: SA employers report encouraging signs for job seekers
|Get jobs on your |
Job descriptionResponsible for:
Printing, scanning and editing of negatives and digital images in order to ensure client satisfaction and return; to achieve or exceed targets.
Summary of job description:
Responsible mostly for the scanning and editing of digital images and negatives. Assisting with Printing, packaging and sorting of School Orders.
Assist in the laboratory with day-to-day jobs; fill in, assist and help in other areas of lab if a team member is absent or requiring help with work.
Key performance areas:
- Scanning of negatives and slides.
- De-dusting negatives and slides.
- Digitally edit images to the highest quality.
- Help with packing and checking of negative and School Orders.
- Assist with flatbed/bulk scanning and retouching as required.
- Assist with quarterly stocktakes as scheduled.
- Printing as required.
- Meet time constraints.
- Maintain a harmonious working relationship with your colleagues, peers and management.
- Professional handling of prints and negatives eg wear gloves.
- Have a professional approach to clients at all times; in store, on the phone and on e-mail.
- Help clients to the best of your knowledge or seek assistance and subsequent training in order to be able to perform optimally at all times.
- Excellent product knowledge.
- Keep your technical knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- Represent ORMS in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Excellent command of the technicalities involved in photographic printing, scanning and editing of digital images, negatives & photographic prints.
- Good Photoshop skills.
RequirementsMinimum educational qualification required to perform job:
Previous photographic printing experience; good colour theory. Photoshop Essential.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Patient and a good communicator.
- Reliable person
Please send your CV, in confidence, to . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Posted on 13 Mar 12:29