- Sharpening African manufacturers' competitive edge with technology
- Emirates on the hunt for experienced South African pilots
- Why your workers want you to celebrate International Happiness Day
|Get jobs on your |
Store manager required in Hazyview.
- Grade 12/matric
- Three to four years’ experience in a management position
- Experience in the clothing industry
- Experience in managing all aspects of a store
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Experience in maintaining health and safety practices
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work under pressure
Applicants must reside in Hazyview or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za
Posted on 09 Mar 08:40
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Engineering Manager||Cape Town||20 Mar 15:42|
|Technical Sales Consultant||Boksburg||20 Mar 14:43|
|Internal Sales Consultant||Cape Town||20 Mar 13:51|
|Regional Sales Manager||Johannesburg||20 Mar 12:47|
|Sales Consultant||Cape Town||20 Mar 07:19|
|Reservationist/Receptionist||White River||20 Mar 07:08|
|Electrician||Mthatha (Umtata)||19 Mar 12:12|
|SHE Manager||Johannesburg||19 Mar 11:16|
|Telesales Clerk||Cape Town||19 Mar 08:23|
|Junior Credit Controller||Johannesburg||19 Mar 07:08|