- Government needs ensure its recruitment practices are aligned with its goals
- Golden handshake for Eskom boss on table
- Sasco and Nehawu shut down Unisa over multiple financial disputes
|Get jobs on your |
Assistant manager required in Hazyview.
- Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Has to be computer literate
- Must have a clear ITC and Criminal record
- Two to five Years' Management experience within a FMCG environment
- Effective and reliable in all aspects of Administration
- Exceptional Customers Satisfaction skills
- Must be disciplined in Self-management
- Must be willing to work retail hours
- Responsible for opening and closing of the store
- Must make sure the store is inviting, clean and delegate projects to staff
- Must have initiative to start and follow up on tasks independently
- The successful candidate must be a hands-on people’s person to guarantee customer retention
- Valid code eight drivers licence and own transport
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 12 Jan 11:04
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||19 Jan 14:02|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||19 Jan 14:01|
|Internal Sales Assistant||Nelspruit||19 Jan 13:57|
|Electrician||Tshwane (Pretoria)||19 Jan 12:51|
|Maintenance Planner||Mpumalanga||19 Jan 12:50|
|Desktop Support Technician||Durban||19 Jan 12:49|
|Game Ranger||Mpumalanga||19 Jan 12:48|
|Tracking Technician||Clanwilliam||19 Jan 12:47|
|Tracking Technician||Cape Town||19 Jan 12:46|
|Tracking Technician||Steelpoort||19 Jan 12:45|