|Get jobs on your |
Digital Media Communication Lead
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||Viv Gordon Placements (VGP)|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A terrific opportunity has opened up for a mid-weight digital media communication lead at one of the country’s top retailers. This exciting role will see you responsible for the development and execution of comprehensive digital communications strategies and plans to meet overall marketing and customer engagement goals. Interfacing directly with internal stakeholders, external partner agencies, brand followers, fans and customers; the digital communications lead implements creative and activates customer conversation around the digital components of trade, brand, and always on marketing campaigns.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic chance to show of your digital media communications skills.
- Assist the internal content and creative team, brand, and online with digital campaign conceptualisation and content creation.
- Brief and manage appropriate marketing communication for digital channels, including but not limited to social media, video, and display.
- Ensure digital communication components are planned and executed from a TTL holistic brand perspective.
- Knowledge of measurement tagging, reporting, and analytics, digital ecosystem, UX, and architecture requirements, messaging, branding, creative, and content, back-end technical and database considerations.
Responsible for staying abreast of the latest trends in digital communications in order to strengthen our messaging and brand positioning.
- Track and analyse content metrics and tie budget, plans and programs to the achievement of agreed upon KPIs.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant diploma/degree.
- Minimum five years of experience with a firm understanding of digital marketing and communications practices and proven track record of successful customer acquisition via digital channels.
- Experience in digital media within a retail environment - an advantage.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, content channel strategy, marketing metrics, CRM, acquisition databases, search, web technologies, digital analytical tools.
- Keen understanding of content optimisation through consistent tone, visual and brand guidelines, and key messaging.
- Experience effectively collaborating across multiple teams, business units and managing agencies.
- Experience in developing and editing digital content.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders.
- Able to play a leading and supporting role in implementing initiatives at team level and has experience in leading and managing a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to challenge the status quo and inspire others.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Balanced creative and analytical thinking style.
- Ability to make effective, agile decisions.
- Energy and resilience.
- Ability to deal with stress and the ability to manage emotionally charged scenarios.
Company DescriptionViv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, public relations and publishing industries.
Posted on 08 Nov 14:21
+27 21 422 1037
Get job alerts for Communication Specialist jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)