- 4 tips to boost innovation in a dwindling economy
- What are the regulatory framework options for payroll deductions?
- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Interns
|Remuneration:||R7500 per month negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionWe are in search of digital marketing interns to join our growing team at one of our two offices in Paarl or Cape Town.
At Conversion Advantage we live by one simple rule: to evolve brands from plain to premium with an integrated digital marketing approach. As a team member at CA, you are expected to bring your A-game to not only build our culture but also to elevate our clients and their digital footprint. While we are business-driven, we thrive on collaboration – not on egos – and we work smart so we can play hard.
As an intern, you will be expected to assist the digital marketing team in all areas of SEO, PPC, Content, Strategy and Art Direction and reporting for our clients as well as our own brand. We are looking for energetic individuals who are hungry to learn and keen to evolve with our dynamic team. We would like digital marketing graduates who are looking to enter the workplace, ready to grab the digital game by the horns, and make a mark in the industry.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral).
- Capable of working within tight deadlines to reach individual weekly or monthly goals in a high-pressure environment.
- Project scoping: understanding client needs by obtaining a clear brief and distilling it into clear communication objectives.
- Assisting your manager/s with SEO, PPC, Content, Strategies and Art Direction and providing backup and support to the digital marketing team in terms of digital and social media best practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Social media understanding and proficiency.
- A self-starter, capable of working without supervision for periods of time.
- Brainstorming with the digital marketing team and independently to continuously come up with fresh ideas and to provide proactive concepts and digital solutions for our clients.
- Working with your team to review the impact your work has had and implementing the learnings you have gained from each project.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for compiling research and using it to guide strategies and ideas.
- Understanding of Google Analytics is a bonus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Strong, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Social media savviness.
- Links to your social media profiles – Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter, or your personal blog, if you have one.
- Free parking.
- Drinks on Fridays.
- Getting paid for working overtime.
- The big bonus is R40,000 worth of Digital Training with an internationally accredited training company.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of sending your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date is Wednesday 31 October 2018.
Posted on 12 Oct 10:38
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)