|Get jobs on your |
Influencer Campaign Design/Execution
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens, CBD|
Job descriptionPosition overview:
This purpose of this role is to strategise, plan, and execute influencer marketing campaigns from inception to completion. It involves strategy, account management with clients, relationship management with influencers, and operational tasks.
Principal duties and responsibilities (Essential functions): Campaign management:
- Setup a dedicated influencer marketing strategy for each campaign.
- Plan the campaign (missions, calendar, boosting, contract negotiation with influencers, etc.)
- Pre-production preparation before going live with campaign, this includes: getting all the assets, writing the brief, chasing for all the collateral.
- Campaign execution and monitoring - making sure campaigns are closed off, that targets are being met and budgets are being managed.
- Executing - setting up campaigns in the system, interacting with influencers.
- Following up - making sure influencers meet deadlines.
- Act as a main point of contact with the client and guide them through the process and systems.
- Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate operational strategies, projects and action plans in order to improve the effectiveness of client relationships.
- Respond to clients’ needs and requirements with factual and accurate information.
- Monitor, measure and report performance and apply continuous or innovative improvement.
- Gather and process data specifically related to sales and advertising campaigns.
- Operate as a team member in a diverse working environment.
Company DescriptionR-Squared Digital is a leading boutique influencer marketing agency in South Africa, that partners large brands and advertising agencies in South Africa and internationally.
- Minimum two years of experience in a relevant field, in the digital/influencer marketing industry.
- Sound understanding of the social media and influencer landscape.
- Client relationship experience is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently within a small but dynamic team.
- English first language, any other language an asset.
Posted on 12 Oct 08:19
Get job alerts for Design Specialist jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)