- Global survey reveals directors' top concerns
- Stoned staff? What are employers' rights regarding weed in the workplace?
- Court denies Radebe's appeal over removal from Transnet board
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Reporting Analyst
|Location:||Cape Town, Pinelands|
Strong business acumen and expert analytic skills are required of the next digital reporting analyst sought by an innovative financial services company. Your core role will be managing digital marketing and analytics toolsets, querying data using SQL and enhancing digital strategies. The ideal candidate requires a relevant tertiary qualification, at least three years’ experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, digital reporting and analytics and skills including Tableau or Cognos, BI Front-end tools to develop Proof of Concepts, Microsoft SQL and Excel Pivot or PowerPivot. Please note this is a six-month contract.
- Responsible for all digital reporting and analysis.
- Deliver digital analysis, insight and actionable recommendations that help shape and support the digital strategy.
- Manage Digital Marketing and Analytics toolsets.
- Gather the user’s data and reporting requirements.
- Investigate data sources and query the data using SQL.
- Ensure quality assurance and reconciliation of the new reports.
- Provide market and competitor insights and perform analysis to support opportunities to enhance digital strategies.
- Maintain good stakeholder relationships, particularly with the Analyst network to encourage information and best practice sharing.
- Conduct analysis to generate digital insights and identify opportunities to increase sales, optimise conversion and drive revenue/profitability through site changes and/or personalisation.
- Perform advanced analysis on sales funnel, customer paths, and creative/campaign performance to optimise conversion and increase revenue.
- Identify digital actions/events/interactions that result in positive customer outcomes and provide actionable recommendations to enhance the digital experience and attain key business objectives.
- Develop powerful presentations and present to key stakeholders/executives your actionable insights and recommendations.
- Forecast sales and revenue site performance from traffic/demand to conversion.
- Discover new opportunities to optimise the business through analytics and statistical modelling using business analytical tools.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Experience in digital reporting and analytics.
- Previous experience working with multiple data sources including an enterprise data warehouse, flat data files, and web-based interfaces.
- Working knowledge and skill in analytical packages such as SAS (with a preference for SAS skills) – SQL advantageous.
- Experience in using web-based reporting tools (such as Tableau or Cognos).
- Experience working with BI front-end tools to develop Proof of Concepts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL for data analysis.
- Experience in Excel Pivot or PowerPivot.
- Commercial awareness.
- Expert attention to detail with high quality and accuracy of output.
- Deadline driven and the ability to work under pressure.
- Creative ability to develop strategies.
- Able to excel in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact at all levels.
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Team player with a make-it-possible attitude.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a Word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 12 Sep 12:57
087 351 0743
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
Get job alerts for Reporting jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)