- Court denies Radebe's appeal over removal from Transnet board
- Mokonyane opposed to SABC retrenchments
- bountiXP makes it easy to recognise and reward South African employees
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Free Friday lunch, Possibility to work remotely at times|
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville, Bellville|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAt Snapplify we're increasing access to digital educational materials, and empowering educators to transform their classrooms for the 21st Century. We need an inbound and presales specialist to join our Growth and Marketing Team and help us tackle that challenge.
Our team believes in making a real, measurable impact. We're known for being innovative, and have a hardworking team of experts who are incredible to work alongside. We move fast, with a bias towards action. If you're ambitious, driven, and like to work on big, chewy projects, then our team might just be for you.
You do not necessarily have to have held an inbound or presales position before. We believe that skills are transferable. You may have once been a world-class waitress in your varsity days, and now have a passion for online advertising. You may be a traditionally trained salesperson, who is skilled with digital tools. If you're smart, curious, and love to learn, we'll consider you for the role.
We have not predetermined the salary for this position. We’ll work that out with you based on your skills, experience, and career path. While you will be able to work remotely sometimes, you do need to be based mostly in Cape Town.
If you're excited by this opportunity, please send us a cover letter and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile (or similar). Our Growth team wields words as weapons, so that cover letter is the thing that will drive us to call you back. Make sure it's as exceptional as you are.
The Growth and Presales Manager is responsible for managing Snapplify’s inbound strategy, lead nurturing, and lead qualification. They will also assist in the development and execution of strategies to increase adoption of Snapplify products.
The awesome work you will be doing
- Executing on the inbound lead strategy, and handing sales qualified leads over to the Snapplify sales team.
- Nurturing and qualifying outbound leads, and handing sales qualified leads over to the Snapplify Sales team.
- Develop and execute inbound lead generation campaigns via Snapplify’s core marketing channels (including Paid Media, Events)
- Understanding of educational needs and the environment.
- Assist with client queries and concerns.
- Effective client management and maintenance of relationships.
- Drive Snapplify's lead acquisition and lead conversion goals.
- Assist in the development of effective strategies based on key insights.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Google Ads Certification (preferred).
- Understanding of sales processes.
- Understanding of online advertising.
- Understanding of the education environment advantageous.
- Understanding of digital education advantageous.
- Two to five years' prior experience in a marketing, pre-sales, sales, or customer service role.
- Experience selling in an IT/Software development environment advantageous.
- Strategic and tactical selling skills.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Good people skills.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship management.
- Proficient in online advertising tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads).
Posted on 11 Sep 09:56
martilize van Kradenburg
Get job alerts for Sales Manager jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)