- Maternity and the workplace - is it time to relook at best practice?
- When working from home is not all it's cut out to be
- Applications opened for SA female entrepreneur challenge
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Sales Coordinator
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R18000 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A well-known lifestyle brand with offices in Pretoria require a digital sales coordinator to take control of the business’ ecommerce transactions.
Responsibilities will include, among other things, a combination of:
- Managing Sales on all the digital platforms used by the company which include a Shopify site, Amazon, Takealot, Facebook, Instagram, Pricecheck, and others.
- Reporting on the performance of sales on each digital sale channel
- Forecasting sales on digital channels to enable supporting teams/stakeholders to plan effectively.
- Ensuring that digital sales are executed by the logistics teams
- Working closely with the marketing team on the digital marketing plan
- Ensuring that traffic is driven to the correct sales channels and products.
- Ensuring that all digital marketing initiatives are trackable and in-line with KPI’s and Revenue targets for the company.
Ideally, the candidate should have:
- A degree/diploma in marketing
- Digital marketing experience and interest
- Experience in E-commerce and social media
- Ability to interpret sales data and web traffic analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects/channels at the same time
- Excellent communications skills
Posted on 08 Aug 11:47
Gerrie Van Niekerk
+27 44 382 0565
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368