|Get jobs on your |
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
If ensuring exceptional customer experience is your passion, then a fast-growing e-commerce platform wants you as their next marketing planner. You will be responsible for planning and oversight of marketing campaigns, driving customer demand, response forecasting and adspend. You must possess a Degree in business science/BComm/marketing or equivalent and have at least two years’ experience in a similar role. Please note this is an Employment Equity position.
Meet company disbursement targets and (new customer) net efficiency objectives -
- Achieve disbursement targets for responsible campaigns - new and existing.
- Generate new demand target for responsible campaigns.
- Achieve CPN (Cost per Name) for responsible campaigns.
- Responsible for the alignment of credit strategy with the business strategy for responsible campaigns.
- Ensure that key forecasting variables are credible in the business plan and are assessed timeously.
- Reduce customer attrition rates through the development and implementation of effective retention/repurchase (reactivation) strategies.
- Implement core strategies to increase products per customer across the financial services brand.
- Effective management of responsible campaigns.
- Achieve campaign efficiency.
- Ensure adspend forecasts are credible and in line with strategic objectives.
- Manage the adspend process to ensure efficiency gains are achieved.
- Ensure campaigns are successfully implemented.
- Propose and implement improvements within existing reports to reduce the turnaround time on data reports.
- Implement direct marketing calendars for daily SMS and email sends.
- Ensure that Sales Agent commission is validated and processed in accordance with pre-defined timelines – if part of campaign.
- Implement survey and customer feedback loops and strategies.
- Form part of the creative process for approval and sign off.
- Ensure that key annual planning variables are credible and justified.
- Analyse trends related to key variables within campaigns and put forward proposals.
- Ensure that the package and execution are aligned with campaign strategic objectives.
- Ensure that strategies are changed timeously based on results and campaign lessons learned.
- Develop weekly and monthly reporting on key variables for responsible campaigns.
- Prioritise campaign execution through digital channels (email, Facebook, etc).
- A degree in business science/BComm/marketing or equivalent.
- Two to three years’ experience in a marketing planning role.
- MS Office proficient (PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills).
- Highly detail orientated and able to think laterally.
- Able to monitor, integrate and interpret numerical information timeously and accurately.
- Decision-making abilities with strong analytical skills.
- Time management and achievement orientated.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Adaptable, innovative and a creative approach.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 13 Jul 14:21
087 351 0743
DataFin was established in 1999. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have established relationships with industry leaders and a vast majority of our business is repeat business.
|Recent jobs by Datafin||City||Date posted|
|Data Warehouse/BI Analyst||Cape Town||20 Jul 14:36|
|Engineering Team Lead - Database||Cape Town||20 Jul 14:33|
|Data Warehouse/BI Analyst||Cape Town||20 Jul 14:32|
|Senior BI Developer||Cape Town||20 Jul 14:30|
|Software Engineer Team Lead - Catalogue||Cape Town||20 Jul 14:29|
|Senior SQE - QA Automation||Cape Town||20 Jul 14:27|
|QA Automation/Testing Lead||Cape Town||20 Jul 14:22|
|Front-End Software Developer - React||Johannesburg||20 Jul 14:17|
|Software Engineer - C#||Cape Town||20 Jul 14:16|
Get job alerts for Marketing Planner jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368