|Get jobs on your |
Human Resources Graduate - Internship
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R12000 per month Basic salary|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ince (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionAs an HR intern, you will get involved in a broad spectrum of HR tasks, from:
- Recruitment and selection
- HR administration
- Policy review and development
- Staff engagement matters
- Roll-out of talent management processes- dealing with staff performance and potential measurement.
- Training and development
Company DescriptionCompany Description
Who we are?
We are a leading provider of investor marketing solutions, for largely corporate clients, throughout South Africa and beyond.
What we do?
Using innovative communications mediums and platforms, we partner with our clients around their communication and marketing needs to deliver to their shareholders and broader stakeholders, the right message, through the right medium, with the right results.
We assist our clients in producing integrated design, aligned content and digital strategies to influence their key stakeholders and advance their business goals.
How we do it?
Our teams of skilled and passionate individuals are based in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Western Cape and Mauritius. Their number includes strategists, creatives, marketers, IT experts, corporate communications, financial as well as a host of other professionals – all united around finding the best solution for the specific communication requirement of the client.
We offer a seamless management process – from concept right through to execution and delivery, to ensure we meet our clients’ compliance, communication and brand-building objectives.
- An Honours Degree in human resources management, with a superior academic record.
- Your degree should have a leaning towards commercial subjects.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with Word, Excel and Powerpoint at a minimum of an intermediate level.
- You need to be digitally savvy
- You need to have a strong interest in the world of finance and commerce.
As this is an Intern role, one of the requirements will be that the candidate is willing to participate in an accredited learnership programme in generic management during the period.
Posted on 09 Jul 14:00
Get job alerts for Human Resources jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368