- There's no time like the future
- A South African's guide to moving to and making it in Malta: An acceleration of arrivals
- These are the Top 10 African Innovators selected for SBC AfriTech
|Get jobs on your |
Programatic Media Trader
|Location:||Cape Town, Green Point|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an experienced person who has extensive knowledge of working within a DSP as a programmatic media trader. Someone who can problem solve, has a technical and commercial mind, and can share their knowledge.
Will assist with either in house executions of managed service programmatic campaigns, or help our clients become successful in executing their own campaigns within the Sizmek DSP: You will be expected to employ strategic campaign set up with sufficient research and management tactics to maximise performance. Ensure campaign delivery against goals and KPIs as established with the client. Trafficking and setting up of campaigns in DSP and Adserver.
Reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met.
Ensure all administration is accurate and up to date and assist finance with Invoicing.
Applying best practice and campaign optimisation suggestions to our client's own internal self service campaigns.
Please send CVs to Debbie.
If you do not hear back from us in 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in one or some of the following: DBM/DCM/Appnexus/MediaMath/Rocket Fuel/The Trade Desk.
- Knowledge of trading strategies and tactics.
- Experience with adservers.
- Ability to train other users.
- Strong client service skills, and a desire for keeping clients happy and going the extra mile, Sizmek is a company driven by strong service.
- If you do not have hands on experience of working within a Demand Side Platform (DSP), please do not apply.
Posted on 20 Jun 07:52
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368