|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Director
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionA fantastic opportunity exists with a leading digital agency. We are looking for a senior digital AD.
The position entails account direction/management in Pretoria for a leading digital agency.
Previous digital agency experience is a must.
Top agency - top job!
Previous digital experience of minimum six years' to would be preferred.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Contributes to the development of company revenue projections and shares responsibility for building and managing accounts for agency growth/profitability.
- Complete ownership of brief to response cycle, including completing response in isolation or with the broader planning team. Works with senior management to develop strategies and recommendations for RFPs.
- Develops and delivers client presentations.
- Acts with a high degree of independence; holds responsibility for overall account relationships.
- Drive and execute digital media campaigns to help achieve clients’ marketing and communications objectives.
- Identify opportunities to help clients achieve their objectives in general business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, customers and competitors in the marketplace.
- Prepare measurement and impact reports summarising the results of paid media campaigns.
- Attends and assists in preparing regular account 'check-ups' with clients; presents accomplishments and plans for next period.
- Manages timely invoicing and follows up with clients when receivables are overdue.
- Completes timesheets daily and otherwise acts in accordance with company policies and procedures and ensures the same for the team.
- Meets billability targets established for the vice president position and ensures the team does the same.
- Lead client meetings and conference calls.
- Develops and manages projects and programs, including strategies, implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, timelines and budgets.
- In managing account teams ensures that work is delegated to the appropriate experience levels within the team structure.
- At least six years' of experience, including large agency, digital agency and/or client side experience.
- Excellent presentation skills and organisational skills.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or managing the design and development of websites; traditional marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience with paid search campaigns, major online media and emerging media.
- Experience in large scale project management or enterprise site building.
- Experience managing employees.
- Responsible for overall revenue and agency profitability for accounts.
- Ability to craft creative briefs and provide clear, persuasive briefings to creative teams and remain an active contributor throughout the creative development process.
- Proven approach to cross-functional, cross-agency and partnership collaboration.
- CRM/direct experience is beneficial.
- Distinct understanding of strategic process.
- Ability to lead and grow multiple clients.
Posted on 18 May 10:20
- Senior Account Director - PR Agency, Rivonia, Lewyll Communications
- Account Director, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Senior Digital/Social Media - Account Director/GAD, Johannesburg, Career Station
- Senior Account Director - PR, Johannesburg
- PR Account Director, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Account Director, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Digital Media Account Director, Johannesburg, Dunkeld West, Randburg
- Digital Account Director, Johannesburg, VML South Africa Recruiter
- Group Account Director, Johannesburg, Viv Gordon Placements
- Senior Account Director, Johannesburg, Viv Gordon Placements
- Group Account Director - PR, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Ogilvy & Mather Johannesburg
- Account Director - Freelance, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Account Director - PR, Johannesburg, Sandton, Lewyll Communications
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368