- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
Digital/Social Media Executive
|Remuneration:||R16000 per month Basic salary|
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media to join our close-knit team and become a part of delivering quality 360 digital campaigns to be proud of.
The social media account executive is responsible for managing the execution of social media campaigns against strategy. This role is responsible for managing client expectations, developing content, monitoring social media engagement, ensuring content is optimised for paid media advertising, and developing analytic reports monthly.
The ideal candidate for this role has a marketing / agency background. They have superior presentation and communication skills and proven hands-on experience managing social media content for brands.
This role is to work on one brand - however, that brand has multiple portfolios. It will be essential for the candidate to immerse themselves in the brand to fully serve all portfolios.
- You will act as a key support to client on all social queries and manage the monthly editorial plans as well as the daily post plans.
- You will work closely with the client service team within the agency to define requirements for each of their respective portfolios.
- You will work with our wider digital department to harness any potential that would be to the benefit of any social activation. This would include content, PR, SEO, media and production teams.
- On a day-to-day basis you will be creating and managing well-constructed briefs in and out of the creative studio, with the aim of delivering great social content that fulfils each campaign's and channel objective.
- A strong background in understanding specifications, trends and ongoing changes on each channel - especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - will be essential. This will assist you in being a key point of contact for all social queries.
- You will be directly responsible for scheduling and testing all content loaded to each channel.
- Use a data-driven approach via analytics for monitoring and reporting of all socially -related activities on digital. Ensure any findings or insights are applied to future activities with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Serve as a thought leader to both client and internal teams - advocate and inform on new technologies, platforms and programs.
- Digital Agency and / or Marketing Agency experience (a must!).
- A good understanding of processes, processes and did we mention agency processes?
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), social media content management platforms (HootSuite, Falcon Social, etc.), social media monitoring platforms (Brandseye, Simply Measured, Meltwater, etc.), and Google Analytics.
- One to three years' experience in a social media / content marketing role.
- Hands-on experience managing and optimising social media campaigns.
- A positive attitude towards tight deadlines.
- Enjoys a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, hard-working and eager-to-learn attitude.
- Able to work independently and in a team to execute with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Valid drivers licence and own transport.
- A degree in Marketing or related studies.
- A bonus would be studies in Digital Marketing specifically.
- A minimum of one year's proven experience in a similar role.
- A basic understanding of online technologies is required.
Posted on 16 May 11:24
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Digital Designer||Johannesburg||25 May 14:09|
|Digital Designer||Cape Town||25 May 13:59|
|Digital Content Creator||Cape Town||25 May 11:11|
|Animator||Cape Town||25 May 11:10|
|Senior UX Analyst||Cape Town||25 May 11:10|
|UX Lead||Cape Town||25 May 11:09|
|Lead Digital Designer||Cape Town||25 May 11:08|
|Digital Media Designer||Cape Town||25 May 11:08|
|UI/UX Designer||Cape Town||25 May 11:07|
|Content/Copywriting Executive||Centurion||25 May 11:06|
Get job alerts for Media Executive jobs
- Paid Media Specialist, Cape Town
- Intermediate-Senior Java Developer, Welgemoed, Datafin
- Intermediate - Senior C#.Net Developer, Cape Town, Newlands, Datafin
- Intermediate Developer - C#, Cape Town, Datafin
- Digital Media Specialist, Cape Town, Rondebosch
- Paid Media Specialist, Cape Town, Hellocomputer
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368