- Unhealthy relationship between employee wellness expectations and reality
- New study says the gender gap in science could take generations to fix
- Companies prune major perks from expat packages
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Programmatic Campaign Manager/Trader
|Company:||Mark1 Media (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionMark1 Media, The Company:
Mark 1 is an award-winning and cutting-edge digital media business that specialises in data-driven programmatic trading /RTB, mobile, video, in-game, search and social advertising
The programmatic campaign manager/trader will be responsible for the execution, daily monitoring and analysing of digital advertising campaigns.
You will work closely together with our account managers to understand, recommend and execute the best programmatic media strategies across multiple DSPs. Through your knowledge of audience targeting, you’ll develop required bidding strategies to suit the various campaign types.
You will monitor and interpret campaign performance against objectives and translate this into detailed reports and insights unpacking a brand story and provide ongoing feedback to clients.
RequirementsA combination of any of the following:
- A minimum one year of experience, managing campaigns within the digital advertising industry at an agency, media sales business or publisher is non-negotiable.
- RTB knowledge and programmatic trading is an absolute necessity.
- Knows the connections between SSPs, PMPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs and DSPs/Trading Desks.
- Understands about deal brokerage via means such as programmatic guaranteed, etc.
- Can understand and utilise various bidding methods (CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM, CPC, CPV) while aiming to achieve quality engagements, conversions, views and leads.
- Good knowledge of digital advertising ecosystems, both in South Africa and/or internationally.
- Passionate about online advertising and has a good understanding of current ad serving technologies.
- Possesses good knowledge of the various ad types and formats for Mobile, Video and Display channels.
- Able to look at (mid and post) campaign data from all online campaigns, analyse it and breakdown actionable insights.
- Google Analytics and basic attribution modelling understanding are advantageous.
- Effective internal and client communication + presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent with MS Excel features such as macros, pivots and data connections.
- Quick learner who takes the lead in finding new tools/technologies for effective reporting campaign management and analysis.
- Organised, pays attention to detail and is able to multitask without losing focus.
- Thinking out of the box mindset.
- A team player who is able to assist other members of the team and company, educate others (internal and clients) where necessary, and can take constructive criticism.
- To fit into our campaign management team, you must possess the following certifications: (Google Analytics, Google AdWords – Search + GDN, Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School).
- Must know some good jokes.
Posted on 10 Apr 14:14
Mark1 is a technology driven and creatively focused Digital Media Business. We specialise in programmatic media sales across Display, Mobile, Video as well as Social Media and Gaming advertising Solutions. In each silo we offer media and campaign management as well as design creative services under our Mark1 Labs banner.
Get job alerts for Campaign Manager jobs
- Programatic Campaign Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- PPC Campaign Manager | Global Media Network, Johannesburg, Amplified Talent
- Campaign Manager, Johannesburg, Revertt Creative Recruitment
- Digital Campaign Manager - Agency, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Lewyll Communications
- Web Manager - Sharepoint, Johannesburg, MPRTC Recruitment
- PA, Pretoria
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368