- Union furious as Zwane fires regional manager for trying to close Gupta-linked mine
- After long delay, lab service starts CEO's disciplinary hearing
- Concerted campaign helps women in Kenya's flower industry get a better deal
|Get jobs on your |
Social/Digital Media Specialist
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R40000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Johannesburg, East Rand|
Job descriptionOur client a fantastic full services agency seeks to hire a social media specialist. This individual will play a lead role in the development and implementation of social media presence.
The successful incumbent will implement, monitor, report and analyse our campaigns and be responsible for the overall success.
Qualified candidates must be passionate, value a collaborative environment and have a committed voice in Social Media. They will be responsible for ensuring the close integration with the overall strategy and activities of the e-commerce and marketing departments.
RequirementsThe job entails the following outputs but is not limited to other outputs:
- Ensure that the online feedback analytics platform is updated and integrated with the overall social media strategy.
- Ensure that there is close coordination with the web portal supervisor, analyst and e-marketing manager to ensure that the SEO, PPC and overall ranking and technical considerations are adhered to.
- Manage the Online reputation management platform and liaise with the analyst daily to compile the data into management reports.
- Ensure close coordination between all relevant departments such as marketing, customer care – on a daily basis.
- Maximise online presence by implementing creative, strategic and tactical online marketing plans for social media including brand websites, facebook, twitter and other relevant online and emerging sites.
- Utilise and manage social bookmarking initiatives
- Manage Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) integration process with E-Marketing Manager and the Analyst.
- Drive the collection of assets, approvals and information for all sections of the sites from internal brand sources such as marketing, senior management and legal.
- Manage the overall budget as well as monetize the effort by driving consumers to the clients website and ensuring focus on acquisition and long term retention.
- Monitor and engage, when necessary, in brand related online conversations.
- Duties also include online advocacy, blog research and writing, community-outreach efforts, promotions etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company.
- Set up campaign calendars, create monthly progress reports and campaign summary reports.
- Meet daily/weekly with brand and public relations teams to discuss trends, postings, article reviews, etc. - Organise, develop and maintain a variety of marketing elements including, but not limited to: updating and maintaining the brands’ social websites (which may include a blog and feedback analytics platform) with new images, content and product information on a continual basis.- Manage outside agency-produced projects – co-write creative brief with brand manager and digital agency provided scope of work. Provide all client feedback and ensure assignments are completed accurately, on time and according to brand standards.
- Complete other assignments related to growing social media outlets.
Posted on 13 Feb 08:59
Get job alerts for Media Specialist jobs
- Paid Media Specialist, Johannesburg, Randburg, HR Studio
- Paid Social Media Specialist, Hyde Park, Recruit Digital
- Social Media Specialist, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Intermediate Java Developer - JEE, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Java Developers, Johannesburg, Ranburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Junior/Intermediate Java Developer, Johannesburg, West Rand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Junior-Intermediate Java Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Java Developers, Pineslands, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer/Integration Specialist, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556