- Education experts advise graduates on job search
- Dr Sibusiso Sibisi to head up Wits Business School
- New breed of leaders wanted throughout Africa to harness impact investment
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Specialist
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R18000 per month Market related|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Illovo, Sandton|
|Company:||White Pearl Resorts|
Job descriptionWhite Pearl Resorts is seeking the skills of an experienced & qualified digital marketing specialist within the hotel sector who will be responsible for the overall digital marketing and social media presence as well as the direct marketing & communication strategy including the implementation and management of such marketing activities. These activities include digital marketing, advertising, communications, PR and customer relations. This role facilitates the seamless integration of all processes relating to marketing, while contributing to the synergy of all business departments.
- Execute defined deliverables of Online Digital Strategy.
- Demonstrate competence and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of social media, w.r.t Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Generate required newsletters to maintain contact with client base and external agencies.
- Risk control
- Monitor Online Reputation Management (ORM) on a continuous basis and coordinate responses.
- Guest Correspondence
- Set-up and monitor online Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Optimise Website
- Generate significant drive to website through the use of (Google Adwords, Pay per Clicks, SEO). Keep website up to date with all relevant changes
- Channel Management
- Manage all direct online channels ex. Online Booking, Online Listings, Enquiries
- Identifying and managing the best advertising platforms to gain brand exposure and best possible ROI.
- Design of marketing material.
- Ensuring that our brand identity is effectively communicated and maintained throughout all processes and engagements. All public exposure of brand must be approved by marketing manager.
- Ensuring seamless end-to-end processes with Reservations and the Direct Market.
- Manage PR, communications, updates and newsletters sent out to the direct market and tour operators.
- Liaise with outsourced PR companies on yearly forecasts and implementation of PR strategy.
- Analyse performance of various marketing and social media initiatives and provide statistics for Executive Reports.
- Initiate and manage revenue-focused partnership/campaigns.
Company DescriptionWhite Pearl Resorts, Ponta Mamoli, offers the ultimate in beach luxury in Africa. Experience elegant simplicity at this exclusive beach resort set in the dunes of the untouched shores of southern Mozambique. On a magnificent stretch of coastline, tucked behind Casuarina trees, experience a place so beautiful and so pure, quite unlike any other in all of Mozambique.
- Marketing/IT/Tourism Diploma/Degree
- Two to three years of online and digital marketing experience with the hotel sector
- Two years of design experience using Adobe Illustrator/Indesign/Photoshop
- Advanced written and grammatical skills
- Digital strategy acumen and excellent analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Knowledge and experience in setting up Google Adwords
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms such as WordPress and utilising plug-ins
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- MS Outlook, Word and Excel (Advanced)
- Problem-solving attitude and presentation skills
- Work independently
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
Posted on 07 Dec 14:37
Get job alerts for Marketing Specialist jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556