|Get jobs on your |
Video Creator Intern
|Remuneration:||R2500 - R4000 per month negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Granger Bay|
Job descriptionOh, Hey (future) Creative.
That’s our way of saying “hi”. But that’s also the team you’ll be joining. Hey Creative.
We’re new on the social media and digital front. But we must be doing something right because WE NEED YOU! Yup, we’re growing pretty fast and obviously we’re trying to source (or sauce?! - we work with some really lekker food brands) a like-minded creative crew who are super keen to work with hot brands (and us - obvs). So what’s this all about and how can you get in on the Hey action? We’ll break it down for you over here
- Hey Creative is looking for a funky video intern. Do you eat, breathe and live for amazing imagery and creating excellent video content? Carry on reading if you’re answer was YES.
- Is life just one big storyboard in your eyes?
- Are you online more than you’re offline?
- Do you look at life through a video or camera lens?
- Are you happiest when creating content and shooting some rad street videos - all edited like a pro? If this sounds like you, you should totally apply to be the next Hey Creative video intern. But first, take a look at the nitty gritty details.
- Assisting in developing content strategies & ideas.
- Curating content on a weekly basis.
- Hey Intern (we’ll only call you that until we know you’re name) should happily want to be sent out into the world (mostly up or down the road) to capture images & to shoot sharp & clever videos (editing required).
- You should already know your way around social platforms (this is pretty important).
- Accompany the Creative Director to shoots (when required).
- Assist with organizing shoots (when required).
- A relevant certificate, diploma or degree in a field that is appropriate (photography/videography)
If you like our vibe, send a mail to:
Be sure to add the following:
- Your full name and surname
- Current occupation
- Work experience
- Education level
- Where you currently reside
- Some examples of your work (do you have a website or blog? Have you worked on any campaigns before? Do you have video content to show us?
- A motivation as to why you would like a shot at this rad opportunity. Words of advice: make what you say count. Make us sit up and take notice.
That’s it, that’s all we have to say. See you soon Creative, see you soon.
*Should you not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful*
Company DescriptionWe are a social media agency based in Cape Town
- Video editing on a variety of software
- Camera work
Posted on 06 Dec 08:30
Get job alerts for Internship jobs
- Internship, Cape Town, Observatory
- Graphic Design 1A/Graphic Design Technology 1A Lecturer, Cape Town
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556