- Global survey reveals directors' top concerns
- Stoned staff? What are employers' rights regarding weed in the workplace?
- Court denies Radebe's appeal over removal from Transnet board
|Get jobs on your |
Ward Administrator Stork Nest
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, N1 City, Goodwood|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionROLE SUMMARY
The incumbent will be responsible for the co-ordination of Administration and Nursing duties.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Answers the telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Takes messages for staff and Patients
- Admit the patient into the ward
- Ensure all new admissions are on the patients name board with the time and date of theatre
- Welcome the patient
- Assist with keeping Statistics up to date
- Load information on Allegra
- Ensure that the nurse’s station & ward reception area is neat and tidy at all times
- Assume responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group's Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual's ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes and that therefore Netcare will not be in breach of the POPI ACT(Protection Of Personal Information Act 2013, Act No 4 of 2013) . Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related purposes to assess the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will be used for such related purposes and that we hereby have your consent hereto.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897 if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Note: If you have not heard from Netcare (Pty) Ltd within 2 weeks after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse or equivalent NQF 4 qualification.
- Compliance with the SANC code for an Enrolled Nurse and all applicable health care legislation.
- Experience in a Healthy Baby-clinic , will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a Maternity Ward / Baby clinic.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Allegra is advantageous
Posted on 28 Aug 15:28
+27 81 812 3897
Rhens Consulting provides Human Resources & other related professional services, specializing in talent search & placement of candidates with disabilities.
Get job alerts for Administrator jobs
- DevOps/Systems Administrator, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Property Rental Administrator -, Cape Town, Green Point, Career Custodians
- Senior Fund Administrator - Bonds/Money Market, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Technical Administrator, Cape Town, Milnerton, West Coast Personnel
- Tax Administrator, Cape Town, Woodstock, West Coast Personnel
- Senior Fund Administrator, Cape Town, Bellville, MPRTC Recruitment
- Fund Administrator, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Senior Fund Administrator - Trade Support, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Senior System Administrator - Technology, Cape Town, Bellville, MPRTC Recruitment
- Technical Administrator, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Marketing Administrator - Property Department, Cape Town
- IT Helpdesk Administrator, Cape Town, Gardens
- Administrator, Cape Town, Woodstock, Hellocomputer
- Website Administrator, Cape Town
- Junior Accountant/Bookkeepers, Cape Town, Table View, West Coast Personnel
- Junior Accountant, Cape Town, Bellville, West Coast Personnel
- Staff Accountant, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Senior Accounting Supervisor, Cape Town, Woodstock, West Coast Personnel
- Senior Network Specialist, Cape Town
- Senior Fund Accountant, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Accountant - SAP FI/SAP CO, Atlantis, West Coast Personnel
- Accountant, Atlantis, West Coast Personnel
- Qualified Accountant, Cape Town, Cape Town
- Management Accountant, Cape Town, Muller Marketing
- Tax Practitioner and Accountant, Cape Town, Diep River, Southern Suburbs
- Accountant - Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Sales/Marketing, Cape Town
- Assistant Accountant, Cape Town, Bellville
- Accountant, Cape Town, Maitland