- Home Affairs to enforce legal immigrant employment
- Suspended NW health head faces discplinary action over Mediosa
- South Africa's strike rate isn't as bad as it's made out to be
|Get jobs on your |
Do you feel strongly about creating positive social change? Are you an opinion leader in your community with a passion for people and making a difference? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
[dot]GOOD is South Africa’s foremost for-good marketing agency – they specialise in socially responsible strategies that bridge the gap between the greater good and the bottom line.
Their team works exclusively with brands wanting to make a difference, sustainable brands and large not-for-profit organisations.
[dot]GOOD is looking for a number of professional nurses to join their team for a four-month contract.
- Facilitating in-clinic demonstrations
- Conducting medical screenings at several pop-up clinics
- Educating parents on how to look after their infants
- Educating ECD centre staff on how to keep their facilities hygienic
- Promoting a product
Training will be provided on all of the above
Timing: 26 April – 29 July; Thursday – Sunday
- An outgoing personality
- The ability to promote a product
- A passion for people
- A love for children / infants
- A drivers’ license and a car (preferably)
- Professional nurse qualification
- A caring nature
- Positive attitude
Posted on 29 Mar 14:45