|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Company:||Cape Town Audio Post|
Job descriptionDo you speak Zulu, Xhosa or Sotho and have a great voice? An established or budding actor? Then we are looking for you!
The work will include the various content below.
- Voice-overs: Educational Material, Corporate Material Advertisements and Animation.
- Narration: Films, Series, E-learning and Documentaries
- Dubbing: Films and Series
Company DescriptionCape Town Audio Post is a production facility specialising in language localisation of multimedia content. Our goal is to be a world-class service provider and content creator. We are a start-up in our fifth year of business and our facility boasts multiple professional recording studios and editing suites. We are a young dynamic team with a strong company culture, and a visionary leader. Our motto is “Know your purpose, reach your potential, lead the way.”
- Excellent command of either Zulu, Xhosa or Sotho
- Literacy in the given Pan African Language
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Good quality spoken voice, clear articulation
- Previous acting/ and voice over experience
Posted on 17 May 08:37
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368