- Union furious as Zwane fires regional manager for trying to close Gupta-linked mine
- After long delay, lab service starts CEO's disciplinary hearing
- Concerted campaign helps women in Kenya's flower industry get a better deal
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R12400 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Cell phone allowance and umbrella fund (pension/insurance)|
- Assist the marketing manager with all meetings and correspondence relating to company projects.
- Prepare and write project reports, meeting minutes, proposals and follow-up correspondence.
- Oversee maintenance of all company promotional materials and inventory as well as signing out and assigning material.
- Arrange project meetings and assist with arrangements and logistics relating to projects and events.
- Manage the marketing manager's diary, appointments and travel arrangements.
- General reception and administrative assistance where necessary.
Company DescriptionPlaas Media is an agricultural media house with products in the printed, broadcast, online and events spheres.
- A bachelors of commerce in marketing, communications or other applicable qualification.
- Plus minimum one to three years’ experience in a marketing/communications/media/events environment.
- OR matric with at least five year's experience in a marketing/communications/media/events environment.
- Excellent writing skills in both Afrikaans and English.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both Afrikaans and English.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent person to person communication skills.
- Intuitive people skills are also needed.
- Valid drivers' licence compulsory.
- Must be willing to travel.
- If you have not received any feedback within two weeks of having submitted your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful. No telephonic correspondence please.
- Submit only a two-page resumé together with a short cover letter. Longer CVs will not be considered.
Posted on 02 Feb 11:15
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556