- Sasco and Nehawu shut down Unisa over multiple financial disputes
- How to fill SA's immediate skills gap
- ACSA and Tshimologong design security challenge call for entry
|Get jobs on your |
New Business Development - Cape Town International Management Trainee
|Remuneration:||R18000 - R53100 per month Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, De Waterkant|
- Location: De Waterkant, Cape Town, RSA.
- Application Deadline: 5 March 2018
- Interviews: 5 - 14 March 2018
- Start Date: 16 April 2018
- Salary: R18 000, OTE R53 100
Meltwater is the global industry leader in online media monitoring and analysis, providing companies with business critical information. Based in the regional HQ in Cape Town, we are looking for highly ambitious and driven individuals to grow market share in South Africa.
This opportunity represents a unique chance to participate within a global start-up project, with a vision to create a strong Pan-African footprint.
Meltwater has experienced significant growth in Africa since its entry into the market in South Africa and Ghana in 2007.
Meltwater offers a diverse range of career opportunities based on your potential and talent. You will join our International Management Trainee Programme as a Sales Consultant, then progress through our entry-level management positions.
We are looking for motivated and dedicated professionals who are eager to roll up their sleeves and be part of the company’s growth. The team will be expected to focus on B2B sales predominantly in Southern Africa and then East, West Africa and other African countries as we further expand.
The position comprises of new business development and client acquisition. In the first month, Sales Consultants go through our breakthrough training program, which not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also guides you through the fundamentals of the B2B sales process. Continuous training is provided on how to research, present and sell Meltwater services to C-Level executives across all industries in Africa. Meltwater offers an exciting career path with diverse International opportunities for personal and professional growth in a fast paced environment.
We are offering:
- Fun, cosmopolitan and international work culture
- Continuous training and professional development throughout your career
- Accelerated leadership and promotion program
- Global career opportunities
- Competitive salary model (basic, bonuses, and uncapped commission structure)
RequirementsSkills and Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent (any discipline)
- South African residency or South African work permit
- Keen interest in business on an African and international level
- B2B sales experience is advantageous
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent in English and other African business languages is advantageous (French, Portuguese, Swahili etc.)
Founded in Oslo in 2001 before moving our headquarters to San Francisco in 2006, Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence, with over 1,350 employees globally and 25,000 clients. Our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – we call it Outside Insight.
For over fifteen years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture, based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Like many entrepreneurially focused companies, Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit. Whether you meet an employee from San Diego or Hong Kong, you will likely discover many similarities in terms of their achievements, focus and superior communication skills.
Our office spaces are collaborative, open working environments in which team work, learning and fun are the day-to-day norms. Each office consists of a number of small teams, ensuring that all of our employees have easy and frequent exposure to their managers and can quickly learn from those around them.
Posted on 09 Jan 07:38
Get job alerts for New Business Development jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556