|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionEpicentre is looking for skilled multi-racial Fieldworkers in Cape Town to undertake a variety of day-to-day Fieldworker duties. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our field operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting the business activities and meeting targets.
- Must be a qualified Enrolled or Registered Nurse working for more than two years.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Science will be an advantage.
- To collect primary data for various research projects.
- Plan out participant visits via daily planning sheet.
- Travel to field sites to collect and record data and collect samples.
- Replenishing equipment bags daily.
- Completing relevant daily paperwork.
- Informing participants about project.
- Providing participants with incentives.
- Reporting incidents to supervisors.
- Capturing samples collected onto shipping manifest forms.
- Previous experience in the research field.
- Previous experience in an NGO environment will be an advantage.
Company DescriptionEpicentre is a South African company, established in 2001 in KwaZulu-Natal, but today also has offices in Pietermaritzburg, Johannesburg and Cape Town, and conducts health – especially HIV – research projects and evaluation of the impact of (e.g. HIV prevention) programmes throughout Southern Africa. We collect robust surveillance data to control diseases in South Africa and neighbouring countries, assist with designing 90-90-90 programme strategies and collaborate with leading scientist to guide interventions that benefit populations more efficiently.
- Proficient in M.S. Excel and M.S. Word, internet, email.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to pay great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans.
- Fluency in isiXhosa will be an advantage.
- A valid drivers licence will be an advantage.
Posted on 26 Jul 12:31