- Maternity and the workplace - is it time to relook at best practice?
- When working from home is not all it's cut out to be
- Applications opened for SA female entrepreneur challenge
|Get jobs on your |
Netcare: ALS Paramedic
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Cape Town|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionROLE SUMMARY
To enhance operational efficiencies, client liaison and retention, service delivery and quality management within the organisation.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Patient assessment, management and customer care
- Accurate administration and record keeping
- Self- management and development
- Effective control of vehicle and equipment
- Assist with medication ordering, management and security of medication movement
- Compliance to Health and Safety Regulations
- Operational coordination of Netcare 911 resources on scenes
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group's Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual's ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes and that therefore Netcare will not be in breach of the POPI ACT(Protection Of Personal Information Act 2013, Act No 4 of 2013) . Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related purposes to assess the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will be used for such related purposes and that we hereby have your consent hereto.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897 if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Note: If you have not heard from Netcare (Pty) Ltd within 2 weeks after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.
- Current registration with the Professional Board of Emergency Care at the Health Professionals Council of South Africa(HPCSA) as a Paramedic or Emergency Care Practitioner( CCA/ NDip/ B Tech or BEMC)
- Valid PrDP for passengers and a valid code 8(class b) Driver’s License
- CPD compliance
- Adherence to HPCSA protocols
- Coaching and mentoring and operational EMS employees
- 1 Year post-graduate patient care experience in an operational environment beneficial
- Paramedic levels of placement will be dictated by years of operational experience, qualification and proof activity by submission of a portfolio of evidence
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to effectively manage stress
- Ability to coordinate resources to achieve goal congruence
- Computer literacy will be beneficial
- Adequate driving skills to the emergency response setting
Posted on 02 Aug 13:13
+27 81 812 3897