|Get jobs on your |
Senior UX Analyst
|Remuneration:||R40000 - R60000 per month Basic salary|
My client is seeking a creative problem solver and digital enthusiast to lead and inspire agency and platform solutions for innovative, multi-channel, digital experiences. Our Senior UX Analysts collaborate with team members to ideate, problem-solve and concept award-winning experiences rooted in the intersection of business, humans and technology.
This position requires someone who is passionate about user-centered design.
- Six+ years’ experience defining and creating user experiences across applications, mobile, website, social and interactive display channels.
- Expert knowledge of wireframing and flow diagram tools, such as Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, draw.io. Knowledge of OmniGraffle, InDesign, Photoshop
- UX analysis experience and a demonstrable portfolio across a variety of large B2B and/or B2C clients. Experience as one or multiple of the following preferred: Information Architect, UX Analyst, or Interaction Designer.
- Strong client presentation and visual communication style, excellent verbal and written skills mandatory.
- Strong understanding, passion and thought leadership for digital technologies, trends and design with an understanding of how they can benefit brands.
- Strong client management skills with the ability to balance scope, brand objectives and user goals
- Knowledge and experience with requirements and standards for designing accessible products is advantageous.
- Ability to collaborate virtually with distributed teams or remote clients is advantageous.
- You like to solve problems with the mind of an analyst and the passion of philosophy and can successfully balance client brand objectives while advocating for user needs and goals.an artist. It's beyond pixels, boxes, visual design, interaction or even usability. It's about strong critical thinking skills and the ability to see the big picture across client, brand and user insights to develop inspired digital experiences.
- You've done the research and REALLY know the client, their brand and their customers. You believe experience design is not just a step in the process...it is integrated in everything we do and the essence of the brand itself. You validate through research, think creatively, empathise with clients, customise activities and respond to ongoing feedback to continually evolve client products and services.
- You like to talk...and listen. You are the spokesperson for creative ideas and approaches; able to find an optimised balance between brand objectives and user needs. You sell clients on yourself, your team and your commitment to the brand. Our client is the hero, the brand is well positioned and the experience buzzworthy.
- You do great work. You make others do really great work. You lead and collaborate with cross-discipline team members including brand, analytics, interaction design, information architecture, content strategy, visual design and front-end development to deliver exceptional concepts.
- You have a thirst for learning. You constantly search out new ways to broaden your skill set and help mentor and develop new talent on the team by sharing your research and learnings with them.
- You thrive in a fast-faced environment. You function effectively in an evolving environment with frequently changing business needs.
Posted on 04 May 09:05
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Copywriter||Cape Town||24 May 09:24|
|Software Developer||Cape Town||24 May 08:48|
|Digital Designer||Cape Town||24 May 08:23|
|Copywriter||Cape Town||23 May 10:17|
|Digital Designer||Cape Town||23 May 09:56|
|Front-End/ Hybrid Mobile Developer||Cape Town||23 May 07:50|
|Front-End Developer||Pretoria||23 May 07:49|
|Ruby Software Engineer||Cape Town||23 May 07:48|
|Tech Lead||Pretoria||23 May 07:47|
|Digital Content Creator||Cape Town||22 May 10:19|
Get job alerts for UX Specialist jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368