- Education experts advise graduates on job search
- Dr Sibusiso Sibisi to head up Wits Business School
- New breed of leaders wanted throughout Africa to harness impact investment
|Get jobs on your |
Event Coordinator Intern
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionFollowing on from another successful 2017 internship programme, Worx Group is taking new event co-ordinator interns into our intern programme as part of our IMPACT trust initiative in 2018.
Worx Group is a large full-service event and marketing company based in Johannesburg, focusing on the full event spectrum. With offerings including design, digital, social, content, and production services, you’ll be joining a diverse and highly skilled team – find out more about us here.
Worx Group are inviting young, vibrant, talented people to show us their hustle. Learning at the coalface, our paid internships are not about fetching coffee and doing the filing. With Worx Group you’ll do the work, meet the client, run the project alongside your project managers, and learn from us. We’ve seen it and done it all before, and we’re excited to share our experience with you.
Company DescriptionWorx Group is an events and marketing solutions company combining design, production, digital marketing, activations and bespoke events to explore opportunities for our clients, staff and partners.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, with a good command of the English language
- Must have solid computer skills
- Detail orientated
- Team Player who recognises and respects people’s diversity and individual differences.
- Strong work ethic with high work and personal standards.
- Responsible, accountable, transparent and dependable.
- Self-motivated, keen observer and fast learner.
- Willingness to work on-site at events when the time requires.
Applications close 15 December 2017 and intake will be January/February 2018,
If You’re That Person – Send Us Your CV, A Motivation Letter, And Some Info About The Real You
Posted on 05 Dec 14:51
Get job alerts for Event Coordinator jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556