- This 16-year-old developer is dominating the gaming industry
- Winners of the first all-Africa Employee Engagement Awards
- Companies urged to employ young graduates
|Get jobs on your |
Senior Art Director/Designer
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||Arc South Africa|
- An art director/designer is there to learn, challenge and assist the creative studio.
- To conceptualise and execute visual communication ideas alone and with guidance from the CD.
- To ensure their creative ideas align with the insights and strategy set out by the brand and the objectives of the brief.
- To learn and apply their conceptual and design skills across all disciplines such as CRM, digital, social, activation, print, publishing and outdoor.
- To understand the entire process from conceptualising through to final production.
- Always lend a hand in support of the wider agency team.
- The ability to present creative thinking to the creative team and clients with clarity, belief and passion.
- Build strong relationships with creative team and their wider agency colleagues.
- Understand the importance of working to deadlines and the ability to manage their time effectively.
- Consistently push yourself in terms of relevant ideas, layout and effective design.
- Execute design and creative briefs to spec.
- Deliver designs and creative executions in accordance with Brand CI to the required level of quality and on time.
Company DescriptionWe are proud to work with some of the most recognised brands in South Africa across various product categories including but not limited to; FMCG, insurance, motor, retail, finance.
Through our extensive Publicis Groupe network, we develop insightfully innovative solutions tailored to our clients and their customer’s needs.
- Suitable tertiary education
- Six+ years of experience in a medium/large size agency
- To demonstrate a flair and love for design and ideas
- Has the desire and motivation to learn and grow within a fast moving, highly pressured environment
- Shares information, ideas and opinions in a way that contributes to solutions
- Understands the digital environment with experience in using social either on a personal and or professional basis
- Acts in accordance with high professional and personal standards
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, a bias for action and a dedication to results
- Performs the job with integrity
- Has the ability to manage their time on a project by project basis
- MUST have a strong personality and treat all people with respect
- Mac Literacy essential (all MS Office applications: PowerPoint, Outlook, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Excellent, open, confident communicator
- Energetic, enthusiastic, willing 'to go the extra mile'
- Pro-active with a great a sense of urgency
- Integrity is essential in view of confidential information
- Detail orientated
Posted on 14 Jun 14:17
Get job alerts for Art Director/Designer jobs
- Middleweight Art Director/Designer, Cape Town
- Senior Art Director/Designer, Cape Town, Getsmarter
- Art Director/Designer, Cape Town, City Bowl, LayerCake recruitment
- Web Designer, Cape Town, Datafin
- User Interface Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Packaging Designer, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Somerset West
- Packaging Designer, Cape Town, Tokai
- Interaction Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Mid Designer, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Junior Ad Designer, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Senior Digital Product Designer, Cape Town
- Interactive Designer, Distell, Stellenbosch, Techno Park, Liquorice
- Mid-Level Multimedia Designer, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Senior Designer, Cape Town, Liquorice
- UI Web Designer, Cape Town, Claremont, Newlands
- Junior Art Director, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Front-End Web Designer, Western Cape, Ninety9cents
- Mid-Level Digital Art Director, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Senior Web Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Web Designer, Cape Town
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Mid-level Graphic Designer/ Illustrator, Cape Town, Getsmarter
- Design Manager, Cape Town, Cape Town, Getsmarter
- Digital Art Director, Cape Town, Lewyll Communications
- Senior Interior Designer, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, LayerCake recruitment
- Junior Digital Art Director, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368