|Get jobs on your |
Marketing Campaign Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Company:||Viv Gordon Placements|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
Exciting opportunity for a mid-weight marketing campaign manager to work advertising business in Africa while based in the beautiful city of Cape Town. In this role you will be tasked with initiating, supporting, coordinating, managing and reporting on key marketing projects that align with the brand strategy, to ensure sustainable markets and continuous customer growth. The successful candidate will take responsibility for brand strategy implementation, alignment of communication and advertising, campaign management and Relationship Building. It is important to note that this is a fast-paced role and as such we are looking for someone who works well under pressure and at lighting speeds. Flex your highly skilled project management skills, attention to detail, deadline-driven, whizz kid muscles for this position!
- Plan, implement and track the annual brand strategy for a specific brand and division in the Group.
- Research the customer market on an on-going basis to ensure relevance of communication.
- Have a thorough understanding of the media within a specific division to ensure that communication reaches the relevant target market effectively.
- Consistently research current economic trends and the impact thereof on brands.
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing plan through continuous analysis and reporting.
- Align all communication and advertising endeavours with the annual Brand strategy in terms of the look, feel, price and product offering.
- Ensure that all media selections are efficient and in line with the brand strategy.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities.
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day marketing/advertisement activities of the brand.
- Manage campaign budgets to ensure that spend is tracked and delivers return on investment.
- Analyse historical sales information and strategically plan promotions to ensure that timing and effectiveness are maximised for the business.
- Foster a sustainable relationship with internal business clients/stakeholders and brand agencies.
- Provide a support function to divisions on a daily basis.
- Act as liaison between the internal client and agency during project briefings and implementation.
- Provide briefings to agencies that are of high quality and ensure that all endeavours support the marketing and business strategy.
- Plan and implement national campaigns against deadlines and costs.
- Provide and receive continuous feedback regarding the execution of advertising collateral.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- BComm (marketing) or similar qualification Vega Brand Communication School/Red & Yellow School – essential
- Marketing qualification at Vega Brand Communication School/Red & Yellow/IMMI – desirable
- Three to five years of marketing experience (i.e. Retail Marketing, Shopping Centre promotions etc.)
- One to two years of retail experience
- Two to three years of campaign coordination (e.g. advertising) experience
- Marketing principles and practices knowledge – essential
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel skills)
- Project/campaign management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and lighting speeds - a must!
- A leader
- Good working with people
Company DescriptionViv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, public relations and publishing industries.
Posted on 21 Feb 14:47
Get job alerts for Campaign Manager jobs
- Digital Campaign Manager, Cape Town
- Paid Search Campaign Manager (mid or senior), Cape Town, Woodstock
- Internship - Junior Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Mowbray
- Digital Campaign Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park, Lima Bean
- Marketing Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Brackenfell
- Performance Marketing Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Paarden Eiland
- Mid-Level Digital Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Observatory
- Senior Campaign Manager - Retail Marketing, Cape Town
- General Assistant, Cape Town, West Coast Personnel
- Commercial Management Assistant/ PA, Cape Town, Green Point, Cape Town
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556