- Global survey reveals directors' top concerns
- Stoned staff? What are employers' rights regarding weed in the workplace?
- Court denies Radebe's appeal over removal from Transnet board
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Moose Films is looking for a Studio Manager to come on board for six-month contract which may extend into a full-time position if you're awesome.
There are two components to the job:
1: Managing the day to day running of our studios
You will make sure we always have enough gaffer tape and save the studio from flooding when the water pipes burst. You'll manage your runners and cleaner who keep everything tidy and sparkly, making sure the plants don't die and the coffee never runs out...Every once in a while you will be in facilitating a large international gear shipment, you'll organise the parties, the parking rota, and generally keep your finger on the pulse with everything that makes the studio run smoothly.
2: Managing the rental of our studio, wardrobe, and camera equipment.
This is something we are busy setting up, so it's an exciting chance to get in at the beginning, helping to shape how Moose Rental works. We have several large, unique studios, a large and rapidly growing wardrobe, and props department, and high end cinema camera equipment that we will be renting out for film and photo shoots.
On top of your basic salary we are offering a very aggressive (to good to be true) commission if you are able to get Moose Rental off the ground.
This would suit someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, and who sees the potential and takes ownership.
You will be managing three people who will help facilitate Moose Rental, if you join us soon enough you may be involved in hiring them.
You have strong communication skills, when things aren't working you make a plan, you solve problems and set up systems to make everything better. You learn new software really quickly, work independently, you know excel sheets backwards.
To apply send us:
1. A one minute video of yourself, just say 'hi' introduce yourself, let us know what you are about. (does not need to be professionally done, you can use your phone) This is the best and only way we are able to meet every applicant.
2. Brief cover letter: Tell us about the things you have done that show you are a good fit for the role and prove your awesomeness.
3. CV to: Applications will NOT be considered without a video.
Make sure you have the role you are applying for and your full name in the subject line.
Job start date: ASAP
There will be one initial interview, If you make it to the next round, we will invite you to a second interview/trial.
First interview dates: TBC
Secind interview dates: TBC
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Cost to Company
Who is Moose?
We create inspiring, beautiful video and photographic imagery for the world’s best stock footage and image libraries.
You have grit, creativity, determination, skill and talent that go beyond what is easily defined by a cover letter/CV or job description. Just as your abilities go way beyond what your CV can ever capture so does the scope of the position. You go above and beyond.
Posted on 14 Sep 14:33
- Retail Assistant Store Manager, George, Garden Route Mall, Christian Art Distributors
- Retail Assistant Store Manager, Cape Town, N1 City Mall, Christian Art Distributors
- Brand Manager, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Digital Senior Account Manager, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Unit Manager Trauma, Cape Town, N1 City, Goodwood, Rhens Consulting
- Social Media Manager, Cape Town, Green Point, Career Custodians
- Analytics/Insights Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Project Manager, Cape Town, Pinelands, VML South Africa Recruiter
- CRM Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- CRM Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- People Development Manager, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park, Tokai
- Junior Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Site/Project Manager, Cape Town, West Coast Personnel
- Business Development Manager, Cape Town, West Coast Personnel
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA
- Clinical Manager, Cape Town, Observatory
- Assistant General Manager, Stellenbosch, MPRTC Recruitment
- Financial Reporting Manager - CA, Cape Town, Epping 2 Industrial
- Facilities Manager, Hermanus, Career Custodians
- Social Media/Community Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, Cape Town
- Assistant Manager, Cape Town, Blue Route, MPRTC Recruitment
- Half-Day Account Manager, Cape Town, Maitland
- Internal Communication - Assistant Manager, Cape Town
- Junior Key Account Manager Tertiary, Grabouw
- Digital Media Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Account Manager, Johannesburg, Houghton, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Managerial Data Scientist, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Account Manager - Digital Sales, Cape Town, Centry City
- Assistant Property Manager, Cape Town, Camps Bay
- Social Media Manager - Content, Cape Town, City Centre
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)