- Global survey reveals directors' top concerns
- Stoned staff? What are employers' rights regarding weed in the workplace?
- Court denies Radebe's appeal over removal from Transnet board
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R216000 - R276000 per month negotiable TCTC|
- To ensure the timely processing and payment of accounts receivable invoices in order to positively impact cash flow and working capital.
- Implement initiatives to maximize cash collection from a wide-ranging customer base.
- Create and implement reports to inform management decisions about payments/non-payments, customers exceeding credit limits as well as impending queries.
- Trade Debtor Compliance with Trading Terms.
- Contribute to the cost savings targets of the company.
- Prepare and send out statements to customers in the prescribed format.
- Prepare monthly forecast to inform the cash flow forecast.
- Resolve price queries though comparison of invoices to the actual order placed by the customer.
- Reconcile credit notes that were processed and liaise with operations if discrepancies are identified.
- Liaise with operations to resolve product shortage queries and process credit notes where required.
- Actively engage with the customers to build relationships and to solve problems.
- Obtain proof of delivery for unpaid invoices and liaise with customers to in-quire the reason for non-payment or short payment.
- Process invoices and collate information to inform sales activities.
- Conduct age analysis of debtors and advise management of outstanding payments and claims.
- Release orders depending on queries, credit limit and unpaid Invoices.
- Capture customer remittances in the SAP system.
- Process credit/debit notes as well as all customer rebates and discounts ac-cording to their Trading Terms.
- Manage customer reconciliation as well as payment allocation.
- Recordkeeping of all credit related documents.
- Embark on a continuous learning drive to stay abreast with best practice.
- Communicate with relevant internal departments to facilitate timely pro-cessing of invoices to prevent negative impact on the business.
- Take responsibility for self-development through self-study, identification of learning opportunities.
- Completed Matric or equivalent, accredited by SAQA.
- Diploma in Credit Control or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in Credit Control.
- 3 years FMCG credit control experience.
- Financial / Accounting system knowledge.
- Computer literate (MS Office) Advanced.
- Must be able to plan and follow through.
- Must be able to handle conflict within the workplace.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently however must also be a team player.
- Ability to interact and communicate with departments within the organization.
- Able to work overtime if and when required.
Posted on 07 Sep 14:40
011 027 3310
Get job alerts for Credit Controller jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)