- How contracts drawn up as comic strips are being put to use in South Africa
- Let the 2018 Business Development Games begin!
- Annual Labour Law Conference opens this week
|Get jobs on your |
Assistant Director - Communications
|Benefits:||13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance|
|Company:||Department of Health|
Provincial Government: Western Cape Department of Health
Directorate: Communications (head office, Cape Town)
Assistant director - communications
Remuneration: R356 289 per annum
Service benefits: 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance
Minimum educational qualification:
- An appropriate three-year national diploma/degree in communications, journalism or public relations.
- Extensive experience in a communication, public relations or marketing environment
- Appropriate management experience.
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, Afrikaans and/or Xhosa
- Comprehensive media management experience
- Sound knowledge of how the media works
- Computer literate.
- Implement corporate communication plans and campaigns
- Line management
- Reputation management including media and brand
- Project and event management
- Internal communications (strategy and implementation).
Enquiries: Mr Mark van der Heever, tel. 021 483 3716
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Applications are submitted online via www.westerncape.gov.za/health-jobs
Posted on 08 Aug 14:55
Get job alerts for Assistant Director jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368