- How to improve driver and fleet manager relationships
- How does the proposed minimum compare to a fair salary?
- The importance of Permanent Residency to your expatriate / HR strategy
|Get jobs on your |
Divisional Manager, Events
|Remuneration:||R550000 - R600000 per year negotiable TCTC|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionTo manage the events management team and allocate events according to expertise, skill-sets, relationships and workloads to ensure projects are on tract and follow the correct policies and procedures, and to work closely with the HoD to actively secure long-term financial objectives and annual targets, through effective and professional customer retention strategies and new business development methodologies.
Key Performance Indicators.
- Internal Business Processes Management
- HR Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Policies and Procedures Management
- Procurement Management
- Health and Safety Management
- Business Development, Proposals and Client Retention
- Extensive and varied experience in the eventing industry, with a minimum of 10 years’ solid experience in event project management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing large corporate and/or public events.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing a small team.
- Proven track record of success in growing an existing account with CRM experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Diploma or Degree) in project management, event management, marketing management, hospitality or public relations will be beneficial.
- Advanced PC literacy (Microsoft) is essential.
Posted on 15 May 09:36
- Office Manager/Receptionist, Johannesburg, Forest Town
- Digital Account Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Sandton, Liquorice
- Senior Manager -Product Portfolio Manager, Pretoria, Centurion, Telkom
- Journalist/Social Media Manager, Johannesburg, Northcliff
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, AKA Recruitment International
- Italian Speaking Affiliate Account Manager, Johannesburg, AKA Recruitment International
- French Speaking Affiliate Account Manager, Johannesburg, AKA Recruitment International
- Personal Finance Journalist/Web Manager, Sandton
- Sales Manager, Johannesburg, AKA Recruitment International
- Junior Project Manager, Pretoria, Centurion, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Implementation Media Planner/Digital Campaign Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Senior Account Manager, Sandton, Wetpaint
- Project Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Junior Digital Marketing Manager, Pretoria, Cardilogix
- Junior Social Media Manager, Pretoria, Cardilogix
- Engineering Project Manager, Gauteng, MPRTC Recruitment
- Account Manager-Night Shift, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Senior Sales Portfolio Manager, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Branch Manager/Sales Executive, Johannesburg, HR Studio
- Media Sales Account Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Adlink Personnel Placements
- Proposal Manager - Exports, Klipriver, MPRTC Recruitment
- Accounts Manager - Exports, Klipriver, MPRTC Recruitment
- SEO Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Manager - Key Accounts Management, Pretoria, Centurion, Telkom
- Senior Manager - Sales, Pretoria, Centurion, Telkom
- Programatic Campaign Manager, JHB - Northern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Financial Manager, Johannesburg, HR Studio
- Account Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Non -Coding Coder (Product Success Manager), Johannesburg, HR Studio
- Programmatic Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368