|Get jobs on your |
Digital Admin Account Intern
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Job descriptionTitan Digital is a leading digital marketing agency with offices around the world. With a growing Cape Town Office, the need for a digital admin account intern has arisen to support the various account management needs of the business.
As a Digital Admin Account Intern, you will be required to fulfil the following job description within the web account Management team.
- Prepare weekly training PowerPoints for web account managers – summarising the latest digital and UX developments
- Provide accurate and ongoing reporting and analysis of department sales, retention, and activities.
- Support Web Account Management department and report on departmental processes and progress within the department
- Assist in the development of training and resources to support sales and service objectives at team and individual levels.
- Complete investigative research on prospects, analysing their digital footprint including: web, SEO and social media to identify gaps.
- Analyse skill gaps and performance improvement opportunities within the web account management team.
- Ensure the completion of case studies for clients.
- Assist heads of department in client allocations.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications will be an advantage
- Advanced skill in MSOffice and PowerPoint
- Photoshop/design skills advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to deliver instructional presentations
- Demonstrated ability in supporting teams in areas such as training and development advantageous
- Demonstrated ability in strategic thinking approach
- Demonstrate ability to research and evaluate training needs
- Demonstrated passion to work in a high achievement, ROI-oriented team advantageous
- Must be highly organised and an excellent administrator.
- Must be passionate about digital, websites and social media, and be up to date with the latest digital trends and knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills within the English Language
- Excellent telephone manner/soft skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Pro-active approach
- Accuracy in completion of tasks
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner and team player
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
Posted on 30 Apr 11:41
Get job alerts for Internship jobs
- Product Coordinator Internship, Cape Town, Woodstock, Cape Town, Rhino Africa
- Marketing Graduate Internship, Cape Town, Muller Marketing
- Tracking/Data Developer - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Web Analytics - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Online Advertising PPC Campaign Executives - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Digital Designer in Online Advertising - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Junior Copywriter for Online Advertising - Internship, Cape Town, Plumstead
- Marketing/Digital Internship, Cape Town, Gardens
- SEO/Online Marketing Internship, Cape Town
- Style Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Photography Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Decor Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Photographic Intern, Cape Town, New Media Publishing
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368