|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Reference:||#AM - CT|
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
Liquorice is a dynamic, forward thinking, and a world leading digital agency. We are seeking a client service account manager who will have the opportunity to work on our exciting, challenging and diverse globally recognised brands. Our developments are known to be award winning, pioneering and cutting edge. We are one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology.
Clients approach Liquorice when they need the best mix of technical expertise and solid marketing and design to help them achieve their objectives in their competitive marketplace.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various web/mobile/CRM based projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with client on a client service level, campaign development and management.
Management of client accounts and all facets of client service and of the delivery of agency services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Administering all day-to-day activities.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Coordinate and manage all agency services to the client.
- Write status reports for each account.
- Assist in the professional growth of the account managers and account executives.
- Work closely and provide support to the account director.
- Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects.
- Identify new opportunities within the client’s business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices, creative work and campaign performance.
- Develop campaign case studies. Maintain the integrity of the creative strategy and work throughout the campaign.
- Min two to three years’ experience in an agency environment essential
- Marketing or communications degree preferable
- Real passion for digital essential
- Interpersonal communication
- Own transport and drivers licence
- Time and people management
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environment
- Broad understanding of all communication disciplines – CRM, BTL, ATL
- TTL and international experience beneficial
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Web and Visio
- Broad understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process
- Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent creative understanding and ability to judge creative outputs
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Every detail oriented.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile - a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Analytical thinking to review campaign results
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV to using the reference, AM CAPE TOWN. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 12 Jan 15:44
Get job alerts for Digital Account Manager jobs
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Durbanville
- Digital Account/Project Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Senior Account Manager, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Midweight/Senior Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Kenilworth
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Century City
- Digital Account/Project Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Gardens
- Mid - Senior Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Century City, Milnerton
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556