|Get jobs on your |
Senior UX Designer
|Reference:||#Senior UX Designer|
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
Liquorice is a dynamic, forward-thinking, and world leading digital agency. We are seeking a Senior UX designer who will have the opportunity to work on our exciting, challenging, and diverse globally recognised brands.
We are looking for a senior user experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
We are looking for someone with both breadth and key areas of focused expertise: if you're a creative thinker with a strong portfolio and a passion for designing beautiful, unique and thoughtful digital user experiences, we should talk.
What we are looking for:
- Strong portfolio and elevated sense of design: you know the difference between 'good' and 'great' and are able to work through team dynamics, clients and timelines to deliver excellent design
- Systems thinking: you can logically visualise complex systems, information architectures, user interaction flows and beautiful user interfaces.
- User-centred perspective: you understand and can articulate a human-centered approach to design and be comfortable going out into the world for inspiration.
- Prototyping skills: you are ready to learn from failure, embrace an iterative process and you understand that success comes sooner with trial and error. You have experience in creating both low and high fidelity design deliverables.
- Team skills: you work best in a participatory, team-based environment. You will support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of all aspects of interaction design deliverables.
- Communication skills: you have strong verbal and visual presentation skills. You demonstrate a clear 'point-of-view' relating to their design. You understand the value of design and brand within a business context.
- Consulting chops: you should feel comfortable throughout all phases of a project, from translating verbal ideas into visual concepts, through design development and refinement, to creating production-ready artwork.
- Openness: you need to be flexible and open-minded. Successful candidates are optimistic, generative, and open the new ideas and ways of working.
- At least four to five years’ experience in a design studio or creative consultancy.
- Solid experience in conceptualising interaction design, transitions and animations.
- Prototyping high fidelity mockups with interaction design and animation.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UI design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Five+ years' UX experience
- Three+ years’ experience in a financial industry environment to your advantage
- Strong technical knowledge
- Be a Unicorn
- Be awesome
- Work hard, play hard
- Leading digital agency in Africa with a global footprint
- Award-winning agency
- Exposure to established long standing global partnerships
- Be part of a global digital network
- Friyays - celebrate a fabulous week with your colleagues in our office or outside
- Birthday celebrations
- Weekly inspiration sessions
- Fantastic company events from company runs to delicious brownies!
We can't wait to receive your application! If you are interested in joining the Liquorice family please send us your three-page CV to with UX Finance in the subject line. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful but please do not hesitate to try again in the future.
Company DescriptionLiquorice is one of Africa’s leading digital marketing agencies specialising in a range of services from web, mobile, social media, CRM, content creation and search engine marketing.
Posted on 12 Jan 15:39
Get job alerts for Designer jobs
- Intermediate - Senior Web Developer - C#, Cape Town, Datafin
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Website Developer Study Opportunity, Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park, Lima Bean
- Junior-Senior Web Developer, Knysna, Datafin
- Mid-Senior PHP/WordPress Web Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Graphic/Digital Designer, Cape Town, Durbanville
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Cape Union Mart
- Digital Designer, Cape Town, Green Point
- UI/UX Designer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Web Developer - Ruby on Rails, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Pinelands, Hubble Studios
- PHP Web Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- UI / UX Designer, Cape Town, In the heart of the city!, Pro Found
- Industrial Designer, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Mid-weight Packaging Designer, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Junior Graphic Designer - Packaging, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer - Packaging, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Senior Digital Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Front-End Website/Campaign Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- UX Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Mid Designer, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Mid Level Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Blouberg
- Mid/Senior Designer, Cape Town, Ad Talent
- Junior-Intermediate Designer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Graphic Designer/Multimedia Designer, Cape Town
- Junior-Mid-Level Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Brackenfell
- Designer, Cape Town, Woodstock, Salt River
- PHP / Wordpress Web Developer, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Junior Designer, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Graphic Designer/Artworker, Cape Town, Muizenberg
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556