- Government needs ensure its recruitment practices are aligned with its goals
- Golden handshake for Eskom boss on table
- Sasco and Nehawu shut down Unisa over multiple financial disputes
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Senior Account Manager
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
Job descriptionLiquorice is a dynamic, forward thinking and a world leading digital agency. We are seeking a Client Service Digital Senior Account Manager who will have the opportunity to work on our exciting, challenging and diverse globally recognised brands. Our developments are known to be award winning, pioneering and cutting edge. We are one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology.
Clients approach Liquorice when they need the best mix of technical expertise and solid marketing and design to help them achieve their objectives in their competitive market place.
1) Fastest internet. Dark Fiber: 100MB/sec BOOM ;)
2) We only work on BIG brands that impress your mates. You get to work on them.
3) Your choice of hardware (Mac, PC, Linux, screens yadda yadda)
4) High autonomy, with self-determinant, go-getter culture.
5) Cloud everything... Webhosting, Cloud email, Cloud files etc.
6) Only agency to win awards across all disciplines (your disciplines).
7) Four offices. We're open to you moving around.
This position is a digital account management position in the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various web/mobile/CRM based projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with client on a client service level, campaign development and management.
Management of Client accounts and all facets of Client Service and of the delivery of Agency services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Administering all day-to-day activities.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Coordinate and manage all agency services to the client.
- Write status reports for each account.
- Assist in the professional growth of the Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Work closely and provide support to the Account Director.
- Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects.
- Identify new opportunities within the client’s business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices, creative work and campaign performance.
- Develop campaign case studies. Maintain the integrity of the creative strategy and work throughout the campaign.
- Min three to five years’ experience in a digital agency environment essential.
- Real passion for digital essential.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Time and People Management
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environment
- Broad understanding of all communication disciplines – CRM, BTL, ATL.
- TTL and International experience beneficial
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Mail, Web and Visio
- Broad understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process. Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent creative understanding and ability to judge creative outputs
- Related tertiary qualifications preferable.
- Marketing or Communications degree preferable.
Posted on 12 Jan 15:38
Get job alerts for Account Manager jobs
- Digital Account/Project Manager, Cape Town
- Key Account Manager, Cape Town, Paarden Eiland
- Account Manager, Stellenbosch, Technopark
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Account Manager, Cape Town, City Centre
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, CBD, Liquorice
- Account/Project Manager, Somerset West
- Account Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Senior Account Manager, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Midweight/Senior Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point, Titan Digital SA
- Key Account Manager, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Kenilworth
- Commercial Account Manager, Cape Town, Observatory
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, Observatory
- Wholesale Sales/Business Development Accounts Manager, Cape Town
- Key Account Manager, Cape Town, Westlake, Tokai
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Century City
- Senior Account Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Account/Project Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Gardens
- Digital Account Manager, Stellenbosch, Liquorice
- Mid - Senior Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Century City, Milnerton
- Account Manager, Cape Town
- PR Account Director, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Senior Paid Search Marketer, Cape Town, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Head of Paid Search, Cape Town, Century City, Canal Walk, Mark1
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media) Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Recruitment Specialists since 1989Rob Jones:
Tel: 011 465 9368
Advertising, Marketing, Media & RetailRoisin McCarthy
082 881 3556