|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionOffice assistant within a product design, marketing, promotional and retail industry.
- Successfully liaise with operations manager, accounts executive, designers and various suppliers to effectively maintain the flow of communication and organisation and in so doing, meet all delivery deadlines.
- Preparation of cost estimates, purchases orders and Budget management.
- Sourcing various manufacturing resources and suppliers thereof, whilst maintaining and growing existing supplier database.
- Managing and updating status reports.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work well in a dynamic, spirited environment with various personalities.
- Flexible, pro-active and fluid in your approach to all aspects of your position.
- A Problem solver and offer solutions - Strong ability to negotiate.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Organised, systems-driven and have a detailed methodical approach to all aspects of your job.
- Able to manage several jobs simultaneously.
- A Multi-tasker who can work across various areas within the company.
- Prepared to work overtime where required.
- Good knowledge of accounting policies and procedure
- Advanced Excel
- Experience in Pastel
- At least two years' experience in a similar position
- Grade 12
- Excellent command of the English language
- Contactable references
Posted on 07 Dec 15:59