|Get jobs on your |
Administrative Assistant/Programme Administrator/Personal Assistant
|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake Business Park|
Outsourcery provides professional services to international clients and we are urgently looking for at least four people who can start immediately at our offices in Tokai.
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding training programmes and development opportunities and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company and who love to provide amazing personal service to global business leaders, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with an international client.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- We prioritise internal promotions over external hiring.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Extremely organised.
- No prior experience as a personal assistant is necessary.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- Great attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Service-oriented with good relationship building skills.
- Have excellent office and presentation skills i.e. document formatting, Word, Excel, etc.
- Be ambitious, a great team player and a nice person to work with.
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
This position will require you to provide enrollment/recruitment administration and general administrative support to a US-based company.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Location: Westlake Business Park, Cape Town, South Africa.
Working hours: Full-time availability, 09h30 to 18h00.
Remuneration: Market related
Apply: Email your cv and cover letter to
Posted on 22 Nov 09:07
Get job alerts for Administrator jobs
- Property Investment Portfolio Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Pinelands, Ramsay Media
- Auction House Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- HR Administrator, Lutzville, West Coast Personnel
- Bid Administrator, Cape Town, Wynberg
- Recruitment Administrator, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Bookkeeper/Financial Administrator, Cape Town, Brackenfell
- Campaign Administrator, Durbanville, Contermanskloof
- Digital Marketing Administrator, Cape Town, LayerCake recruitment
- Transfer Agent Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Client Service Administrator, Cape Town, University Estate
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Junior Travel Administrator, Cape Town, Centry City, DigiOutsource
- Financial/Cost Accountant, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens
- Accountant, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Operations/Office Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Inventory Cost Accountant, Paarl, West Coast Personnel
- CA/CIMA Accountan, Cape Town, Green Point, West Coast Personnel
- Senior Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Financial Manager, Cape Town, Milnerton, West Coast Personnel
- Assistant Accountant, Cape Town, Thornton, West Coast Personnel
- Junior Office Manager, Cape Town