|Get jobs on your |
Postgraduate Recruitment Consultant
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R12000 per month|
|Company:||Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment|
Our client is a business school based in Durban and they are looking for a postgraduate recruitment consultant.
To provide exceptional student/customer service by promoting the brand image of the institution with the objective of increasing the student numbers and meeting all targets. You will be responsible for the recruitment of students for all programmes offered by our client.
- Recruitment of students
- Respond to telephone queries, emails, faxes, and walk in students
- Calling of databases and recording responses
- Follow the relevant procedure to ensure the speedy registration of students by producing the relevant acceptance letters and Proforma invoice when admitted to study
- Capture student information on MIS and complete hard copy and file in appropriate files
- File the records in the appropriate files
- Re-direct queries to the appropriate divisions and follow through to ensure that the query has been attended to
- Assist with bulk posting of prospectuses when needed to do so
- Assist with mail merge letters to new and potential students
- Registration of students
- Advise students towards the most appropriate course
- Ensure that the acceptance criteria has been met
- Ensure that any outstanding fees are cleared before registration
- Collection of all clear and certified documents
- Apply the finance policy for acceptance of students who have outstanding fees
- Follow all policy and procedures as laid down by the institution
- Check the status of the student (passed/failed) and advise accordingly
- Follow the registration process once criteria have been met
- Ensure that all the potential students in the Query files allocated to you are contacted at least three times before the beginning of the next intake period
- Delete the records if potential students are disinterested
- Assist with invigilating
- Market programs at Exhibitions
- Assist with workshops and open days
- Update the statistics on the board
- Or any other duties allocated to you by a manager that has not been listed in this profile
- Communication skills
- Project management
- Interpersonal skills
- General management
- Conflict management
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Computer skills
- Code eight drivers licence
- Marketing and administrative skills
- Organisational skills
- Self confidence
Posted on 15 Nov 13:08
Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer.
FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast.
A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS
We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered.
With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location.
Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.