|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R30000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Hells Bells Digital|
Job descriptionDoes the following describe you? Or who you’d be if you just got half a chance to have a crack it?
You are fascinated with what makes people’s businesses and their customers tick.
Your dream job is one that involves:
- Learning a client’s goals
- Taking a budget and having carte blanche to apply your research and digital knowledge to come up with a strategy that meets those goals
- Watching the results unfold each day in Analytics
- Making the client just as excited as you about their investment
You are a fast-paced, self-motivated individual with an insatiable thirst for new knowledge, and a drive to be the best damn digital marketer in the field.
You are comfortable with actively finding the best and most current solutions yourself, with minimal hand-holding. In fact, you crave autonomy and to take full ownership of your work.
You understand that while you make every effort to base your strategies on research and knowledge, this is a fast-moving industry and sometimes you just have to make leaps, and aren’t afraid to take apply your knowledge, take risks, execute, and refine the strategy as you go along.
On the flip side, you understand that collaboration is key to a good strategy, and nobody wants to work with a brilliant jerk, so people skills are a must, and you know when to ask the rest of the team for help.
Developing your own digital skills isn’t seen as work for you - it’s stimulating and fun, and you just can’t get enough of it. You’re also happy to dive in and get your hands dirty and help with execution if necessary.
You also have great powers of persuasion, because the most perfect strategy is no use at all if you can’t convince the client of its value.
You understand that each piece of work that goes out with your name on it is a reflection of yourself and the company, and you are dedicated to producing work that is in line with top international standards, and above all, in line with the client’s goals.
You might dream of speaking at conferences, and running your own business, or owning a share of this company and taking over as CEO some day. That’s not a joke, we’d love to have some future successors lined up.
If you’re reading this and thinking “Yes yes yes!” then we want to hear from you.
We are a close-knit, growing team of digital marketers in Woodstock, offering agile strategies to our clients that include:
- Brand and core messaging strategy workshops
- Web design and project management
- Paid media
- UX analysis and design
- Content marketing
- Copywriting for conversion
- Email marketing and marketing automation/CRM
- Social media strategy and community management
- Digital marketing training, coaching, and consulting
As a startup, this is the chance to get in on the ground floor, and there are many different directions in which you could choose to take your career with us.
We have a well behaved dog and less well behaved cats to pet (seriously if you have allergies or don’t love animals this job is likely not for you).
- Research and prepare strategies for new business presentations
- Develop, manage and optimise digital strategies across paid, owned and earned channels
- Produce client reports and provide performance updates to the lead digital strategist
- Communicate value of results and strategies to clients to retain them and grow their accounts
- Keep up to date on the latest digital and marketing trends, occasionally write articles, and possibly speak at events in future
- Write supplier/production briefs and interpret client briefs
Please complete our online application for by 30 November 2018.
If you are shortlisted, we will invite you for a face to face interview.
Further shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete an online psychometric test so we can learn more about what sort of personality style you have, and how you might fit into our current team.
We will then invite final shortlisted candidates to complete an assignment and deliver a short presentation of your answers to us.
- At least two years' digital marketing experience, with at least one year's experience in a digital marketing agency environment. Experience can be in any field that aligns with our core service offerings, the more the better
- A university degree - marketing related is advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Able to produce graphs & reports using Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
South African Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
Hint! You can sign up for a 30 day free trial here: http://a.digitalmarketer.com/SH79 - and try to get one in time for the interview round in December. Even if you don’t get the job you’ll have a certification valid for six months to add to your CV and LinkedIn profile.
Posted on 09 Nov 07:27
Get job alerts for Strategist jobs
- Digital Strategist, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Digital Strategist, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Digital Marketing Strategist, Cape Town, Rondebosch
- Social Media Strategist/Content Creator, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Digital Media Strategist, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Marketing Strategist, Cape Town
- Digital Strategist, Cape Town, Zonnebloem
- SEO Strategist, Cape Town
- Digital Content Strategist, Cape Town, Cardilogix
- Senior Digital Strategist, Cape Town, Cardilogix
- Digital Strategist/Planner, Cape Town, Woodstock, Hellocomputer
- Digital Content Creator, Cape Town, Ad Talent
- Social Media Specialist, Cape Town
- Researcher - Collecting/Inputting Data, Cape Town, Gardens, Topco Media
- Paid Media Specialist, Cape Town, Rondebosch
- Strategy Partner, Cape Town, De Waterkant, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Digital Content Producer / Video Editor, Cape Town, Canal Walk
- Paid Media Specialist, Cape Town, Hellocomputer