- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
IT Technician/Systems Engineer
Leading fintech solutions company requires an mcse certified IT technician/systems engineer in Midrand.
- MCSE/MCITP Certified
- Knowledge of PCI DSS
- Experience working with SOAP and APIs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/Code Development
- Knowledge of firewalls, VPNs, SIEM, IDS, and FIM systems
- Ability to performing System Fault Finding
- Experience with Servers and AD
- Knowledge of VMware and Virtualization Products
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid drivers licence and own transport
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za.
Posted on 11 Oct 11:35
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Property Investment Portfolio Administrator||Cape Town||16 Oct 13:21|
|Site Supervisor||Durban||16 Oct 11:59|
|Technical Compliance Manager||Johannesburg||16 Oct 09:44|
|Recruitment Consultant||Cape Town||16 Oct 09:42|
|Site Supervisor||Witbank||16 Oct 08:20|
|Store Manager||Kimberley||16 Oct 07:42|
|Store Manager||Kimberley||16 Oct 07:39|
|Assistant Manager||Kuruman||16 Oct 07:33|
|Counter Sales||Vanderbijlpark||15 Oct 15:35|
|Restaurant/Operations Manager||Nelspruit||15 Oct 15:34|