|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Specialist
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville|
An exciting career opportunity exists for a digital marketing specialist in Durbanville, Cape Town to join South Africa’s leading property investor group and one of the fastest-growing rental management companies.
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment or test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Three to five years of proven digital marketing experience in a full-time role
- Proven experience in executing digital marketing campaigns, content generation, and optimising content for digital media
- Strong online sales background and preferably experienced in working with technology focused consumer/medical products
- Strong computer application skills including media design skills using Adobe products
- Experienced in digital advertising and PPC
- Experienced in using Google Tools, Google Analytics, and synthesising data
- Experienced in developing digital product catalogues
- Expert knowledge of SEO
- Familiar with Facebook Business and Power Editor
- LinkedIn marketing platform and lead generation
- Technical expertise in managing lead generation tools, CRM, YouTube, and other digital marketing platforms
- Proven business and data analysis skills
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Website conversion optimisation
- Experience with WordPress
- Marketing automation: Maintains master calendar of activity alongside digital marketing manager
- Ensures Creative assets are created for recurring activities according to predefined specs, builds lists, QAs, sets up workflows and reports out on activity
- Website: Responsible for keeping track of website/online portal update requests, getting them in queue and conducting user testing of updates
- Leads translation efforts and coordination
- Social media: Responsible for ensuring creative assets are created for evergreen content according to pre-defined specs, works with digital marketing manager to coordinate the creation of new social content, leads translations efforts and coordination
- CRM: Responsible for inputting digital marketing activities into CRM and tracking progress of campaigns
- Reporting: Responsible for coordination of various digital marketing data points – Google Analytics, marketing automation systems, etc. – and compiling monthly performance report
- Customer service: Customer resource for digital marketing support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za.
Posted on 11 Oct 10:39
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPRTC is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Quality Assurer||Roodepoort||19 Oct 14:03|
|Staging Manager||Alberton||19 Oct 13:37|
|Assistant Manager||Kuruman||19 Oct 12:12|
|Store Manager||Cape Town||19 Oct 12:11|
|Store Manager||Kimberley||19 Oct 12:09|
|Production Foreman||Carletonville||19 Oct 11:36|
|Store Manager||La Lucia||18 Oct 15:37|
|SHE Manager - Chief Safety Officer||Limpopo||18 Oct 11:04|
|Project Manager||Cape Town||18 Oct 09:06|
|Instructional Designer||Cape Town||18 Oct 09:04|