- 4 tips to boost innovation in a dwindling economy
- What are the regulatory framework options for payroll deductions?
- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
|Get jobs on your |
Entrepreneurial Programme Manager
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R30000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Bonus, Travel Reimbursements, Company Laptop|
- A Raizcorp entrepreneurial programme manager is a caring leader who lives the spirit of Raizcorp by tirelessly serving the entrepreneurs on our programmes.
- You would be expected to apply the highest level of care in ensuring that all Raizcorp processes, systems and values are honoured and meticulously executed at all times.
- An entrepreneurial programme manager is pro-actively engaged in the betterment of the Raizcorp branch: its growth, its quality of delivery; its reputation for excellence.
- As a Raizcorp entrepreneurial programme manager you will have a fiduciary duty to Raizcorp in the execution of all functions while nurturing a positive team culture of humble, respectful service.
- You will also need to proactively and zealously sell Raizcorp products and maintain healthy and profitable relationships with Raizcorp costumers.
- You need to be the kind of person who takes huge personal pride in the work you do.
- You need to have a genuine love and care for people. You need to believe, intrinsically, in treating people with respect and dignity.
- Beyond that you need to be resilient and be able to deal with difficult personalities and be assertive in your demeanour.
Company DescriptionRaizcorp is, according to The Economist, the only genuine incubator in Africa. However, we prefer to think of ourselves as a Prosperator™ rather than an incubator. We provide business support for enthusiastic, growth-hungry entrepreneurs, offering them a platform that fosters learning and guidance, which can be translated into practical business success.
- Minimum tertiary level qualification in business or commerce.
- Experience in business and own entrepreneurial business non-negotiable.
- Experience in and solid understanding of, business finances required.
- Strong background and history in group facilitation.
- Well-rounded administration experience with strong eye for detail.
- Must have strong English language ability (read, write, speak).
- Previous experience in writing detailed reports an advantage.
- Own reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license not negotiable.
Posted on 25 Sep 09:16
011 566 2000