|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
Job descriptionRole: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
We’re looking for…
A proactive, efficient and professional Marketing Manager who can add strategic value to the business while taking responsibility for all things marketing and growing revenue.
Who are you?
You are enthusiastic about marketing and are looking for the right place to grow your marketing career. You enjoy interacting with people and want to work in a team alongside experienced teams across the business to learn as much as you can.
You are all about brand management, awareness and exposure. You get a kick out of solving problems, providing solutions and being recognised for excellence. You perform best in a fast-paced and busy environment. You are proactive and work independently.
Your friends describe you as efficient and a great organiser. You will immerse yourself in marketing best practices and become able to identify issues quickly and communicate effectively with internal teams.
What’s the role?
You will need to show your creativity by developing and overseeing the company designs across all platforms.
You will work closely with the graphic designer to make sure online and print campaigns (catalogues and video releases) meet the standards and are executed on time.
You will be responsible for creating proposals and recommendations regarding media and advertising.
You will be answerable to the business for all the quality of work provided by the marketing team and will be involved in all deliverables to ensure quality standards are met.
- Direct Marketing - project & event management, exhibitions
- Marketing Plan – market research, company positioning, competitive analysis
- Company Presentation – posters, signage, onsite branding initiatives, pamphlets, catalogue designs including design and development etc…
You will approve all marketing designs and related copies and branding to ensure consistent quality standards are met.
You will be responsible for the development and launching of new products together with the merchandising team.
You will be responsible for all On-line and social Marketing on all social platforms.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the Marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for compiling and distributing brand performance and tracking reports against the Marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for the development and management of the Marketing budget, reporting on ROI and performance.
You will be responsible for developing, growing and managing a Marketing team.
- Two to three years’ experience within a similar position
- Have a post matric qualification in marketing or business management- Bcom is required
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Proven digital marketing skills
- Experience in managing a team
- Have excellent administrative skills
- Is fully proficient on MS Office and other related marketing programs (advanced level)
- Functional under pressure and maintains a positive attitude
- Cares about customer service
- Holds yourself accountable
- Is highly organised, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Is able to understand and communicate business requirements
- Sound strategic thinking and planning abilities
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills
- Has excellent time management skills
- Is able to differentiate between urgent and important tasks
- Has solid written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to build healthy relationships
Posted on 11 Sep 12:58
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
- Brand Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Sales/Sponsorship/Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Ad Talent
- Marketing Manager, Pretoria, Highveld, Capital Growth
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Junior Marketing Projects Manager, West Rand, Cardilogix
- Manager - Marketing/Communications, Pretoria, Centurion
- Communications/Marketing Manager, Johannesburg South, Aeroton, Lewyll Communications
- Senior Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Marketing Account Manager, Johannesburg, Longmeadow
- National Brand/Marketing Manager, Dunkeld West, Randburg
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Marketing Brand Manager, Johannesburg, Cardilogix
- Sales/Marketing, Pretoria, Centurion