- Mokonyane opposed to SABC retrenchments
- bountiXP makes it easy to recognise and reward South African employees
- Applications open for MEST class of 2020
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R13000 - R20000 per month|
|Benefits:||Pension Fund, Company Car and Petrol, Cellphone, Training, Performance Incentives, and 13th Cheque|
|Location:||Cape Town, Brackenfell|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||West Coast Personnel|
- Fire Detection experience (and SAQCC qualification) would be ideal.
- Access Control, CCTV and other security related systems.
- Ability to work with Fire Detection which includes. Minimum of three to five years' relevant experience is a definite pre-requisite.
- Good communicator and professional appearance required as you will be dealing directly with customers on a daily basis.
- Training certificates to work on Access Control, CCTV and Fire Detection Systems will be an advantage.
- Complete Job cards accurately: On time, neatly, correct info/details/client signature.
- Submit job cards timeously.
- All Jobs on-site (including commissioning) needs to be completed properly: High quality workmanship and on time.
- All call-outs should be completed within a reasonable timeframe.
- All communication needs to be done on time and correctly while keeping the service manager constantly updated on your whereabouts and plan of action.
- Daily stock requests sent on time (as required).
- Technical office responsibilities: Keep the technical office neat and organised.
- Manage telephone, WhatsApp and email enquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Site assessments completed in detail with photos and written reports. Taking care to use the site assessment document as specified.
- Protect company physical and intellectual property, assets and ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Ensure constant sales focus on possible sales opportunities with current or new customers.
- The vehicle and tools should at all times be neat and tidy.
- Be properly prepared for tool checks, with all tools present, clean, neat and tidy.
- Follow all company policies and procedures and business principles.
- Escalate any unresolved problems or issues of importance to management.
- Provide administrative support to management when needed.
- Internal documents are accurate, filed and up to date.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met within the given timeframe.
Posted on 11 Sep 11:30
Get job alerts for Technician jobs
- Service Technician, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Internal Desktop Support Technician, Cape Town, Montague Gardens
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician, Epping, West Coast Personnel
- IT Support Technician, Cape Town, Tokai
- Instrumentation Technician, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Maintenance Technician/Millwright, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Condition Monitoring Technician, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, MPRTC Recruitment
- Qualified Technician, Cape Town
- Proposals Technician/Estimator, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, West Coast Personnel
- Junior Field Technician, Cape Town, Montague Gardens
- IT Support Technician, Cape Town, Westlake
- Quality Technician - Defence Industry, Cape Town, Maitland, West Coast Personnel