- IT and the green economy identified as future-orientated businesses in South Africa
- Fight counter-productive workplace behaviour through employee engagement
- Why support is vital to entry-level employee retention
|Get jobs on your |
Job descriptionTHE OPPERTUNITY:
- Run a retail store within the support structures and quality parameters of a reputable fashion brand.
- Be in control of your store's performance and profitability.
- Influence and contribute to brand strategy.
- Recruit, build and work with talented, dynamic people!
- Provide a world-class in-store experience.
- Optimise your store's profitability.
- Lead, inspire and build your team.
- Facilitate commercial visual merchandising and product management.
- Prioritize, establish and communicate store issues and daily / weekly / monthly sales goals to the store Staff
- Models customer service behavior and monitor associate’s levels of service to ensure high customer care.
- Implement company policies and procedures, loss prevention audit guidelines in the assigned store.
- Recruit staff and delegate responsibilities to store team members
- Train and develop staff on sales techniques, customer service, teamwork, and other etiquettes as per the company requirements.
- Evaluate the performance of the staff and promote open lines of communication through coaching and motivation
- Decision Making
- Team building
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Store Manager, with a proven track record for driving sales.
- Minimum Educational level: Grade 12
- Energetic leader with an Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for retail.
Posted on 31 Aug 14:21
- Store Managers, Port Elizabeth, Rage
- Retail Store Manager, Port Elizabeth, Christian Art Distributors
- Retail Assistant Store Manager, Port Elizabeth, Christian Art Distributors
- Store Manager, Bizana, Rage
- Store Manager, Mayaba, Rage
- Store Manager, East London, Rage
- Store Manager, King Williams Town, Rage
- Store Manager, Uitenhage, Rage