- Global survey reveals directors' top concerns
- Stoned staff? What are employers' rights regarding weed in the workplace?
- Court denies Radebe's appeal over removal from Transnet board
|Get jobs on your |
Paid Social PPC Executive
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, medical aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista|
Job descriptionAt GetSmarter, we improve lives through better education – whether it’s our own, a colleague's or our student's. We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of this mission. The main purpose of this position is to support the development and implementation of the Paid Media strategy and optimisation of campaigns and platforms in order to generate qualified leads that result in registrations and paid students.
A Paid Social PPC Exec is a highly experienced PPC expert who specialises in managing, analysing and implementing effective optimisation strategies in Paid Social. Their primary function is to deliver against business and marketing goals within the GetSmarter Paid Media team by managing Paid Media campaigns across multiple Paid Social platforms.
The role requires a proven record and excellent understanding of PPC and SEO principles and has at least three to five years' experience in Social Media.
- Support the development and execution of the Paid Social strategy in order to generate quality leads. This includes optimisation, testing, planning, calendar management, budget management, platform selection, and reporting.
- Effectively build, manage and optimise Paid Social campaigns
- Implement and optimise remarketing strategies
- Seeks new ways to improve campaign performance
- Monitor campaign performance
- Analyse and optimise campaigns
- Seek out areas for campaign expansion within Paid Social platforms
- Increase ROI, quality of leads and cost effectiveness of future Paid Social activities.
- Work with Display and Paid Search teams to align Paid Media strategies per University course.
- Work with Brand Strategists and Content Writers to create and optimise effective ads and landing pages for Paid Social campaigns.
- Drive optimisation innovation and proactivity in the approach to campaign performance.
- Monitor and report back on campaign performance
- Improve the the efficiency of ongoing portfolio marketing
- Support in the setup and management of Paid Social campaigns for new course launches, brand projects and market testing across platforms.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly meetings with various parties to align and execute overall business object
- Assist Head of Departments (HODs): Paid Search, Paid Social, Paid Display in running training sessions for interns and junior execs.
- Assists The HOD to review campaigns built by junior team members within the Paid Social Team
- Assist your HOD in managing the day to day technical team tasks and individual KPIs across the team.
RequirementsExperience, aptitude and attitude:
- Three to five years of Paid Media experience specialising in Paid Social.
- Must be able to clearly define and communicate direction to achieve the team’s buy-in
- Must be flexible, adaptable and decisive
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong collaborator who operates in the best interests of the team, and isn’t averse to getting one’s hands dirty when necessary
- Execute fast under pressure without compromising on quality
- Self-starter and voracious learner who is organised
- Not afraid of change - can work in an agile manner
- Be able to work with diverse teams and personalities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a team player
Proof of experience in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Ad platforms.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of tracking scripts/pixels
- Technical knowledge and implementation of the different types of remarketing and remarketing strategies
- Financial and numerical skills
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel
- Data analysis and quantification skills - able to analyse the performance of campaigns and gather insights from this analysis to improve future performance.
- People Management experience beneficial
- Experience in Doubleclick Technology beneficial
Posted on 13 Sep 08:26